Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 28, 2024, 7:58 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I lol'd
I lol'd
This guy has got to be a parody. Seriously, When this vid was created there must have been a 'WOOOOSH' sound audible within a few miles.

[youtube]ckIn6nxgnvA[/youtube]

At least he seems to be a decent enough guy that I could probably have an honest chat with. I just think he totally missed the point with this vid.
http://ca.youtube.com/user/DemonAuraProductions - Check out my videos if you have spare time.
Agnostic
Atheist
I Evolved!
RE: I lol'd
hahahaha, what purpose would god have for spaghetti hands or meatball eyes!?!?! I ask you this!
Cher

"I have no advice for anybody; except to, you know, be awake enough to see where you are at any given time, and how that is beautiful, and has poetry inside. Even places you hate" -Jeff Buckley
RE: I lol'd
LMFAO that's one funny video.....hahahaha - he seems a nice guy...yet a dweeb...

The whole point of the FSM is for it to have extra accessories and be extra silly...because the FSM is used in argument for one purpose and one purpose only - it's used against the whole "Well, you can't disprove God" as a retort, like "Well, you can't disprove the FSM either!! [The fact there's extra accessories makes no difference to this point you see]" So the fact God can't be disproved means absolutely fuck-all!

EvF

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Live Tweeting Star Wars - the LOL Edition thesummerqueen 0 762 December 29, 2015 at 12:23 pm
Last Post: thesummerqueen
Information found this video searching! lol MrMeatball00 0 1190 September 24, 2012 at 5:46 pm
Last Post: MrMeatball00
  priest can't answer simple theology question.. LOL Jay1982 20 4236 October 25, 2011 at 1:56 pm
Last Post: The Grand Nudger