Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: May 3, 2024, 1:08 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Detachment
Detachment
is something I continually am on the road to, in a paradoxical sort of way. The more detached I become to people and society, the more people seek to become attached to me. This concept may be profound and unfamiliar to you, but in order to become balanced in this solipsistic world where my consciousness is the only real consciousness, or the parent consciousness to other apparent consciousnesses, I must possess this duality in understanding. I appreciate you and your constructive input to this view.
RE: Detachment
Sounds like a perfectly sound and healthy state of mind to me.
(July 15, 2012 at 1:07 pm)Paul the Human Wrote: Sounds like a perfectly sound and healthy state of mind to me.

Clap

thanks!
I don't get it.
(July 15, 2012 at 4:13 pm)Napoleon Wrote: I don't get it.

I don't get it myself. Its either me being a rather happy and upbeat person that i love people and life in general that i have little sympathy for those moaning about how much they think life, people society sucks.

My believe is that this is my only life and im going to make a blast of it and do as i please! So far so good!
(July 15, 2012 at 6:13 pm)Stevie Wrote:

Woah deep shit man.

Pass me the joint.
So, basically you're saying that you're like the cool kid that doesn't give a shit, and everyone gravitates toward you? Doubt it.
here's my View...

I think you've been watching too much matrix and smoking too much pot.

But hey, I've been programmed to misunderstand.

Facepalm