Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 29, 2024, 3:07 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
what if there coma day
what if there coma day
what if there coma day where you are left with the only option of coming before me to plead for mercy? will that make you contrite? will that make you humble before me? will I laugh at you and discard you like garbage?
RE: what if there coma day
Quote:what if there coma day

I'll take the coma.
[Image: Nobody-cares-baby....jpg]
(July 19, 2012 at 2:15 am)Rayaan Wrote: [Image: Nobody-cares-baby....jpg]

yup, i'm fucking crazy anyway.

Wink Shades
[Image: mwpUi.jpg]
(July 19, 2012 at 1:58 am)Stevie Wrote: what if there coma day where you are left with the only option of coming before me to plead for mercy? will that make you contrite? will that make you humble before me? will I laugh at you and discard you like garbage?

Are you off your meds again or simply drunk/stoned?

In any case,you're getting really boring. Wink Shades
(July 19, 2012 at 1:58 am)Stevie Wrote: will I laugh at you and discard you like garbage?

Stevie would never do that...
There once was a dude named Stevie,
Who fancied himself a deity.
He quit with his meds,
Started posting threads.
Nobody said detox was easy.
(July 19, 2012 at 6:24 am)Napoleon Wrote:
(July 19, 2012 at 1:58 am)Stevie Wrote: will I laugh at you and discard you like garbage?

Stevie would never do that...

ya know me too well awlreddy.Worship
(July 19, 2012 at 1:58 am)Stevie Wrote: what if there coma day where you are left with the only option of coming before me to plead for mercy? will that make you contrite? will that make you humble before me? will I laugh at you and discard you like garbage?

[Image: wtf+face.jpg]
[Image: mybannerglitter06eee094.gif]
If you're not supposed to ride faster than your guardian angel can fly then mine had better get a bloody SR-71.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  First there was Cheesus crust, then there was Cheetos Jesus, now theres.... libalchris 2 2569 July 2, 2012 at 12:57 am
Last Post: Minimalist