Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: March 29, 2024, 7:39 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Colorado Copycat.
Colorado Copycat.
Caugh by cops

After getting fired

Quote:Prescott, of Crofton, Md., made the threats Wednesday in two menacing phone calls to the Pitney Bowes offices in southern Maryland.

“I am a joker,” he reportedly declared. “I’m going to load my guns and blow everybody up.”

Read more: http://www.nydailynews.com/news/national...z21r4uUOc5

Hows that for 2nd ammendment rights. Little did they know that in 200 years, any idiot could buy this arsenal.

[Image: aurora28n-3-web.jpg]
RE: Colorado Copycat.
He should have been saving that for the zombies, not to use on innocent people. Crazy bastard.
Cunt
It'd be pretty bloody expensive to repeal the "right to keep and bear arms". Everyone who'd payed for them in the past would demand recompense, and it'd be a gargantuan task to make sure none fell through the net.
If more of us valued food and cheer and song above hoarded gold, it would be a merrier world. - J.R.R Tolkien
We need the Chris Rock solution.

[Image: kT6FJ.jpg]
(July 27, 2012 at 4:21 pm)Tiberius Wrote: [Image: kT6FJ.jpg]

Do you reckon the Colorado guy could've got hold of that type of weaponry in the UK?

I don't.
You've clearly never seen the stuff you can get on the black market...
(July 27, 2012 at 4:28 pm)Tiberius Wrote: You've clearly never seen the stuff you can get on the black market...

Yes i have. I've worked on building sites for 10 years, all over east london, glasgow, cardiff etc, you meet some real dregs doing that. i also know a guy who's done time for armed robbery, he says it's easy to get guns, but not like m16's/ar15's, or that quantity, or even the cost. And that's for him, not some uni guy. Would they know where to look, or who to speak too? Im not so sure they would over here.

But even the IRA struggled to get the weapons they needed.

This book (thoroughly excellent, just finished it) tells how they took years and years just to get sniper rifles.

http://www.amazon.co.uk/s/ref=nb_sb_noss...ry&x=0&y=0
(July 27, 2012 at 4:09 pm)Tobie Wrote: It'd be pretty bloody expensive to repeal the "right to keep and bear arms". Everyone who'd payed for them in the past would demand recompense, and it'd be a gargantuan task to make sure none fell through the net.

Although I don't think this should be a solid reason to keep any law in place, that's a good point.
[Image: SigBarSping_zpscd7e35e1.png]
Right, building sites. The internet has changed things. There are hundreds of websites on the Dark Web where you can buy guns...any kind of gun.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  12 shot dead at 'Dark Knight Rises' screening in Aurora, Colorado Hovik 27 11051 July 21, 2012 at 9:57 am
Last Post: zebo-the-fat