Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 25, 2024, 8:28 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Horror Hospital: The Dawood Military Hospital
Horror Hospital: The Dawood Military Hospital
Quote:If you look at only one story about the Afghan War this year, make it this one. An explosive Congressional investigation revealed horrific new details this week about a U.S. funded military hospital in Afghanistan that kept patients in “Auschwitz-like” conditions. Warning: Graphic images.

An explosive Congressional investigation revealed horrific new details this week about a U.S. funded military hospital in Afghanistan that kept patients in "Auschwitz-like" conditions.

What follows is a very disturbing look inside the Dawood National Military Hospital. It was compiled with sworn eye-witness testimony from the three U.S. Army colonels who blew the whistle on the scandal, as well as never-before published photos obtained by BuzzFeed.

The photos and corresponding descriptions were collected by U.S. military personnel in Afghanistan.

The images are extremely graphic.

Quote:"Maggots began falling out of this patient's wounds. He died a week later."

http://www.buzzfeed.com/rebeccaelliott/h...s-and-test
RE: Horror Hospital: The Dawood Military Hospital
My gods, this is court martial/firing squad worthy!

If patients are dying in droves from malpractice like this, I cannot think of a better use of a drumhead trial.

The better question is, what is Congress going to do about it? And what is the military going to do?
Slave to the Patriarchy no more
I'm curious. This says U.S. funded. Were we running it?
(July 29, 2012 at 12:22 pm)Moros Synackaon Wrote: My gods, this is court martial/firing squad worthy!

If patients are dying in droves from malpractice like this, I cannot think of a better use of a drumhead trial.

The better question is, what is Congress going to do about it? And what is the military going to do?
Congress? One side will try find a way to blame Obama, once they do the other side will say it was Bush' fault all along. Then nobody will talk about it again..... the military will do their very best to cover it up.

(July 29, 2012 at 12:40 pm)Shell B Wrote: I'm curious. This says U.S. funded. Were we running it?

Looks like a joint effort between the US and the Afghan National army. There's some other funding from "donor nations" I can't find who those donor nations were though, looks like an embezzelment scam is at the root of all this so there's obviously numerous private contractors involved.
So, we're actually handling patient care there? Good grief.
Quote:The better question is, what is Congress going to do about it?

Probably jail the whisleblowers.

In the paper this morning were announced the deaths of 13 more US soldiers. I keep wondering what they are dying for? Maybe that comes from just having watched Porkchop Hill the other day?
Something like this is totally to be expected. Our supervision of the situation will continue to decline because we have not properly understood and accepted the fact that we are nearly totally defeated in Afghanistan. The allies of the defeated do not continue to abide by the rules of the defeated major powers. We are the defeated major power.

All the rats that previously lived on our handout are now looking for a way to flee the sinking ship. Our authority and influence over them will continue to vanish as we pull out.

We are throwing money at allies such as those mainly to pursued ourselves that we have not lost, and therefore they are still our allies because we remain worthy of being allies with. It's almost like our fantasy that when we were thrown out of South Vietnam, it was somehow piece with honor because we continue to found the South Vietnam regime.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Why do we hate the American military institution? WinterHold 16 869 November 23, 2021 at 1:40 am
Last Post: Fake Messiah
  Hospital system overwhelmed Spongebob 35 2609 August 27, 2021 at 12:17 pm
Last Post: onlinebiker
  Ike Warns of unchecked military industry. Brian37 25 2465 May 26, 2020 at 8:20 am
Last Post: Peebothuhlu
  transgender military ban to go into effect Fake Messiah 20 2556 January 25, 2019 at 12:28 am
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
Question Overthrowing oppressive regimes by military force Aractus 116 13374 March 12, 2016 at 9:00 pm
Last Post: Wyrd of Gawd
  American military in afghanistan tor 73 10211 April 14, 2014 at 9:19 pm
Last Post: Senshi
  America and military criticism BrokenQuill92 8 2277 January 17, 2014 at 9:45 am
Last Post: EgoRaptor
  Russia and China said on Friday they would oppose any foreign military intervention in North Korea cratehorus 14 5688 March 1, 2013 at 12:50 am
Last Post: cratehorus
  France starts military intervention against islamists in Mali. Something completely different 5 1909 January 18, 2013 at 1:57 am
Last Post: Minimalist
  Women in the Military More Likely to Be Traumatized by Sexual Assault Than Combat Shell B 57 17466 November 30, 2012 at 11:57 pm
Last Post: cratehorus