Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 26, 2024, 2:47 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hell is not real...
Hell is not real...
Anyone who believes that "hell" is in the Bible has fallen for one of the greatest lies of all times.
RE: Hell is not real...
no no no GOD is the greatest lies of all time
Did I make a good point? thumbs up Smile I cant help it I'm a Kudos whore. P.S. Jesus is a MYTH.
(July 30, 2012 at 7:08 am)catfish Wrote: Anyone who believes that "hell" is in the Bible has fallen for one of the greatest lies of all times.
So is the rest of the book. There is no such thing as heaven or non material magical super brains with magic wands, by any name YHVH or Jesus or Allah or Thor or Harry Potter. Fiction is fiction.
When I was a kid, my parents warned me that if I was very naughty, the bogeyman would come and get me.

It's not a far leap to note that Hell is really just bogeyman warnings refined for adult consumption.
Self-authenticating private evidence is useless, because it is indistinguishable from the illusion of it. ― Kel, Kelosophy Blog

If you’re going to watch tele, you should watch Scooby Doo. That show was so cool because every time there’s a church with a ghoul, or a ghost in a school. They looked beneath the mask and what was inside?
The f**king janitor or the dude who runs the waterslide. Throughout history every mystery. Ever solved has turned out to be. Not Magic.
― Tim Minchin, Storm
eh well, y'all are not real either.
YES IT IS!!!!!!!! ASSHOLE, LOOK BELOW>

[Image: region8map03.gif]

Told ya.
5th, there are a lot of pockets of good (miami beach, new orleans, outer banks, va beach) in that graphic, but yeah, all in all, you're right. lol.
they can land a rover on mars, yet they still have to stick a human finger up my ass to do a prostate exam?! - ricky gervais
(July 30, 2012 at 7:08 am)catfish Wrote: Anyone who believes that "hell" is in the Bible has fallen for one of the greatest lies of all times.

Prove your statement.
God loves those who believe and those who do not and the same goes for me, you have no choice in this matter. That puts the matter of total free will to rest.
(July 30, 2012 at 11:38 am)Godschild Wrote:

Prove your statement.

Where have I heard this sort of thing before?
No no no, you got it all wrong, 5th. THAT'S not hell.

[Image: map.GIF]

THIS is hell.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Someone I know believes in the Devil but not in Hell Der/die AtheistIn 36 2330 March 9, 2019 at 9:54 pm
Last Post: fredd bear
  What the Hell,is Hell anyway? Vern Cliff 31 6997 October 15, 2015 at 1:17 pm
Last Post: brewer
  Since Heaven and Hell are not temporal .. Brakeman 130 24548 December 19, 2014 at 4:48 pm
Last Post: IATIA
  Hell Houses (AKA: Hallelujah Houses, Heaven or Hell, Christian Haunted House, etc.) Strider 25 6773 December 3, 2014 at 3:07 pm
Last Post: abaris
  Hell. Its real. Jacob(smooth) 16 5564 February 14, 2014 at 3:58 pm
Last Post: Chad32
  Hell does NOT exist in the bible? 1tasolo 24 7996 February 3, 2014 at 9:50 pm
Last Post: Angrboda
  Why god is not real in my opinon Truth_finder23 74 23282 July 4, 2013 at 11:16 pm
Last Post: Godscreated
  If Not Hell then what? Drich 286 131577 May 25, 2013 at 12:44 am
Last Post: Drich
  If Heaven and Hell were proved real...? Super Cynic 53 20123 August 10, 2010 at 9:38 am
Last Post: KichigaiNeko