Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 25, 2024, 1:53 pm

Poll: Obama an atheist
This poll is closed.
Yes
18.75%
3 18.75%
No
81.25%
13 81.25%
Total 16 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Do you think Obama is a Atheist?
Tongue 
Do you think Obama is a Atheist?
Althu im not from USA i still support him,and i know that he is an smart person.

so the question do you think that he believes in god?

I would say no.

Posted this because im so bored
[Image: dm-XQKI.jpg]
All Knowing Hippie

[Image: hippie-smile.gif]
RE: Do you think Obama is a Atheist?
No way of knowing. It's not exactly difficult to hide, especially if you have a good reason to keep it hidden.
No. He's an American, therefore there is a 3/4 chance of him being a Christian. I like odds. Not to mention his ex-minister who was a fruitloop, as was his church.
(August 2, 2012 at 4:41 pm)5thHorseman Wrote: No. He's an American, therefore there is a 3/4 chance of him being a Christian. I like odds. Not to mention his ex-minister who was a fruitloop, as was his church.

I take exception to that, 5thHorseman. Haven't you ever heard what a fruit loop is? It's a gay cheerio, and that minister was neither gay nor a cheerio. He was a piece of shit. No comparison. Haha. </sarcastic joking>

In all seriousness though, as an American, and an Atheist, as well as someone who semi-supports Obama, no I do not think there is a chance in hell he's an atheist. What 5thHorseMan said is correct. The odds are most definitely not in our favor at this time in our history that an Atheist would sit as President of this country. Just not likely enough to be believable, no matter how great it would be.
"Stop chasing your tail and relax. Jesus is watching you make shit up." Shell B to CliveStaples

(July 21, 2012 at 12:31 am)cato123 Wrote:
(July 21, 2012 at 12:22 am)C.W. Sims Wrote: I for one, as a homo, must say that if he was a homo, then he had to have looked fabulous on that cross. Nearly naked, body all ripped, oh wait.... yeah, never mind. I'm gonna just stop right there before I offend anyone. ROFLOL

I have a certain distaste for the emoticons, and particularly despise the laughing/rolling dude when used in response to one's own statement, but.....

Holy fuck that was funny! "Nearly naked, body all ripped,....". Oh, fuck me. I'm still laughing but can no longer piss myself since I've emptied the tank.
no i thought because if you want to be a president in USA you must:
a)be a christian
b)or just say that you are religious so that you get the job

and i think that obama is under B category
[Image: dm-XQKI.jpg]
All Knowing Hippie

[Image: hippie-smile.gif]
(August 2, 2012 at 5:04 pm)All Knowing Hippie Wrote: no i thought because if you want to be a president in USA you must:
a)be a christian
b)or just say that you are religious so that you get the job

and i think that obama is under B category

Might I ask what evidence you have to support this apparent pet theory of yours? I am not trying to be an ass, by the way, I truly am curious as to where you get the info you base the conclusion on and why you do so.
"Stop chasing your tail and relax. Jesus is watching you make shit up." Shell B to CliveStaples

(July 21, 2012 at 12:22 am)C.W. Sims Wrote: I for one, as a homo, must say that if he was a homo, then he had to have looked fabulous on that cross. Nearly naked, body all ripped, oh wait.... yeah, never mind. I'm gonna just stop right there before I offend anyone. ROFLOL

I have a certain distaste for the emoticons, and particularly despise the laughing/rolling dude when used in response to one's own statement, but.....

Holy fuck that was funny! "Nearly naked, body all ripped,....". Oh, fuck me. I'm still laughing but can no longer piss myself since I've emptied the tank.
Obama is a Christian. It's pretty much a well known fact.
You really believe in a man who has helped to save the world twice, with the power to change his physical appearance? An alien who travels though time and space--in a police box?!? [Image: TARDIS.gif]
But you have to admit, there is bound to at least be something interesting behind this guys claims. Even if it is only out of morbid curiosity that I find it interesting. I still want to know what he's on about.

"God" is a theatrical prop over here. You have to wave that shit around or the nutbags get insulted.

I think Obama understands "theatre" although what he personally believes is unknown.

Now, Romney..... THERE is a real mormon fruitloop.
I think it's nearly impossible to determine an American politician's true religious beliefs are. Politicians are very careful to craft an image of themselves, be it realistic or not, that they believe will get them elected. In this country that means portraying yourself as a Christian.
Even if the open windows of science at first make us shiver after the cozy indoor warmth of traditional humanizing myths, in the end the fresh air brings vigor, and the great spaces have a splendor of their own - Bertrand Russell

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Do you think historical accuracy matters much in modern entertainment Woah0 30 1692 September 20, 2022 at 1:05 am
Last Post: Woah0
  Parent Trap movie, do you think Lindsay Lohan does British English well in it? Sweden83 6 953 December 5, 2020 at 2:50 pm
Last Post: arewethereyet
  Unhinged movie, what you think of it? Sweden83 5 462 December 3, 2020 at 1:44 pm
Last Post: arewethereyet
  South Park. What you think of Cartman? Snideon 10 569 July 10, 2020 at 7:15 pm
Last Post: mediocrates
Question What do you think of this new indian spiritual guru ? Megabullshit 4 823 April 13, 2019 at 1:01 pm
Last Post: Megabullshit
  Shut Everything Down - Barack Obama Just Won The Internet BrianSoddingBoru4 30 2694 August 5, 2018 at 1:26 am
Last Post: Ravenshire
  Advertising "Who do you think you're fooling?" Brian37 15 1744 March 30, 2018 at 10:38 pm
Last Post: popeyespappy
  What do you think guys? purplepurpose 15 1719 January 25, 2018 at 6:20 pm
Last Post: Losty
  Which do you think is a surer sign of low intelligence and/or low information? Whateverist 15 4742 June 14, 2017 at 10:48 pm
Last Post: vorlon13
  Which do you think is a surer sign of low intelligence and/or low information? Whateverist 2 770 June 14, 2017 at 5:04 pm
Last Post: Aroura