Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 28, 2024, 3:12 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Swine Flu
Swine Flu
Who, I wonder will be the first amongst us to contact this little virus, as I'm sure some will.

We could all use this thread to detail when we contracted it, what our symptoms were and how long it took for us to get better.

Just a bit of fun Cool Shades
[Image: cinjin_banner_border.jpg]
RE: Swine Flu
I stopped kissing pigs some while ago, so I might pass up this one. Smile
Best regards,
Leo van Miert
Horsepower is how hard you hit the wall --Torque is how far you take the wall with you
Pastafarian
(July 2, 2009 at 12:40 pm)Darwinian Wrote: Who, I wonder will be the first amongst us to contact this little virus, as I'm sure some will.

No idea ... aaaa ... aaaaaa ... aaaachooo ... snort, snort. Confusedhock:

Kyu
Angry Atheism
Where those who are hacked off with the stupidity of irrational belief can vent their feelings!
Come over to the dark side, we have cookies!

Kyuuketsuki, AngryAtheism Owner & Administrator
Anyone had this yet? Think I may have done along with the sproglets but not too sure Dodgy
[Image: cinjin_banner_border.jpg]
May have done actually, but it was highly mild if I have. As I've heard it often is here, by the time the flu travels from Mexico it is very often weakened alot.

Cos I had a strange but very mild cold for a bit, and felt a bit odd, as did my family. It lasted quite a while, then it went away. And I had a cough for like 6 months before that lol, longest cough ever (it was probably different coughs though lol).

I've heard that it can often be only as bad or even less bad than normal flu. Although it can be worse of course.

And now I hope I have already had it, because of course that way I have more chance of having developed some immunity.

EvF
No, I don't have the swine flu (even though I've been coughing for three weeks).

And besides, what are the odds that I'll get it? Minimum...
I don't have it, and i don't think anyone in AK has had it.
Please give me a home where cloud buffalo roam
Where the dear and the strangers can play
Where sometimes is heard a discouraging word
But the skies are not stormy all day
Two of my children had it but I escaped.......for now

You can fix ignorance, you can't fix stupid.

Tinkety Tonk and down with the Nazis.

Haven't had it myself, but I know a few who have..they are all ok now though.
The dark side awaits YOU...AngryAtheism
"Only the dead have seen the end of war..." - Plato
“Those who wish to base their morality literally on the Bible have either not read it or not understood it...” - Richard Dawkins

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Pushing the flu shot Foxaèr 11 1076 October 16, 2021 at 11:37 am
Last Post: Fireball