Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 19, 2024, 4:03 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What's happening to you America?
What's happening to you America?
http://www.rawstory.com/rs/2012/06/23/ut...ing-prank/

Quote:A 13-year-old girl in Utah had her ponytail cut off, was jailed for 30 days and was forced to undergo a strip search at the hands of juvenile justice officials, all because she allegedly helped a friend cut another little girl’s hair.

Sure, the girl should be told off for cutting another girl's hair without her consent, but a 30 day jail sentence, strip search, a fine, over 100 hours community service, and having to have her own hair cut off is fucking ridiculous.
RE: What's happening to you America?
Well they did miss out on medieval Europe in America, maybe they're just catching up.
If more of us valued food and cheer and song above hoarded gold, it would be a merrier world. - J.R.R Tolkien
Nothing happened. We were always superstitious, petty, vindictive, self-absorbed, and gullible at core. When we are are center of favorable attention and we are pleased with the way things are going, we would put on a gracious act to magnify the good opinion we have ourselves. As soon as we suspect our audience do not buy our act, we relapse.
That's not America. That's Utah.
(August 7, 2012 at 11:26 am)Shell B Wrote: That's not America. That's Utah.

Exactly. Bunch of crazy ass mormons up there. The rest of America just stays away from them and hopes their religion continues to slowly die off.

[Image: AbeFacepalm.jpg]
[Image: Evolution.png]

(August 7, 2012 at 11:01 am)Tiberius Wrote: http://www.rawstory.com/rs/2012/06/23/ut...ing-prank/

A 13-year-old girl in Utah

Utah is a shithole.

Also, here is a petition to get this asshole judge censored.

And yes, Change.org does work for stuff like this.
"How is it that a lame man does not annoy us while a lame mind does? Because a lame man recognizes that we are walking straight, while a lame mind says that it is we who are limping." - Pascal

But, but.. I didn't know that my knowledge of American geography was that bad Tongue
When I was young, there was a god with infinite power protecting me. Is there anyone else who felt that way? And was sure about it? but the first time I fell in love, I was thrown down - or maybe I broke free - and I bade farewell to God and became human. Now I don't have God's protection, and I walk on the ground without wings, but I don't regret this hardship. I want to live as a person. -Arina Tanemura

(August 7, 2012 at 11:35 am)Cinjin Wrote:

Exactly. Bunch of crazy ass mormons up there. The rest of America just stays away from them and hopes their religion continues to slowly die off.

It wont. Fastest growing religion. Not bad considering it was started by a convict.

But people will believe anything for promises.
(August 7, 2012 at 12:01 pm)5thHorseman Wrote: But people will believe anything for promises.

I mean, come on, you get your own planet to rule!
"How is it that a lame man does not annoy us while a lame mind does? Because a lame man recognizes that we are walking straight, while a lame mind says that it is we who are limping." - Pascal
(August 7, 2012 at 12:00 pm)Kayenneh Wrote:

But, but.. I didn't know that my knowledge of American geography was that bad Tongue

You should've mentioned; Texas, Kentucky, Georgia, Kansas, Arizona, Oklahoma, Alabama, Tennessee, Arkansas....

Tongue

If you nuked the middle-south-east(bar Florida), you'd have an awesome country.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  At what point is America no longer a safe place for me to live? TaraJo 41 3823 July 16, 2022 at 8:38 pm
Last Post: TaraJo
  America. Worse than North Korea. deepend 195 7304 March 26, 2022 at 2:05 pm
Last Post: TaraJo
  Can America ever truly pay for its sins? T.J. 111 7324 January 10, 2022 at 4:17 pm
Last Post: Spongebob
  Ayn Rand blamed for current state of America Foxaèr 61 3032 June 24, 2021 at 6:17 pm
Last Post: no one
  The Republican America Foxaèr 19 1091 November 23, 2020 at 3:56 pm
Last Post: Anomalocaris
  Make America Nice Again Secular Elf 53 3574 November 9, 2020 at 6:20 am
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  [Serious] The Mental Illness Crisis in America T.J. 9 1119 August 19, 2019 at 12:03 am
Last Post: AFTT47
  Anyone Else in America See Your Taxes Go Up? DeistPaladin 17 2297 April 12, 2019 at 2:48 pm
Last Post: RobbyPants
  ISIS is the Sauds. The Sauds own ISIS. It's America's cold war gift. WinterHold 15 6423 February 5, 2019 at 4:14 am
Last Post: WinterHold
  "Securing America’s Election Act" Has Gotten Little To No Media Attention ReptilianPeon 20 2392 August 2, 2018 at 9:47 am
Last Post: Brian37