Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 24, 2024, 6:00 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Chat Roulette Call Me Maybe
Chat Roulette Call Me Maybe
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YCiY1y3uJ3o

Genius.
RE: Chat Roulette Call Me Maybe
Yeah, Steve is awesome. But I think his version of Katy Perry's 'Peacock' is even more brilliant Smile
When I was young, there was a god with infinite power protecting me. Is there anyone else who felt that way? And was sure about it? but the first time I fell in love, I was thrown down - or maybe I broke free - and I bade farewell to God and became human. Now I don't have God's protection, and I walk on the ground without wings, but I don't regret this hardship. I want to live as a person. -Arina Tanemura

Don't say that without posting the video! Big Grin
Here you go Big Grin

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o71kCuva4...verified=1
When I was young, there was a god with infinite power protecting me. Is there anyone else who felt that way? And was sure about it? but the first time I fell in love, I was thrown down - or maybe I broke free - and I bade farewell to God and became human. Now I don't have God's protection, and I walk on the ground without wings, but I don't regret this hardship. I want to live as a person. -Arina Tanemura

Daaaahhhhh can't watch the videos you tube says no.

You can fix ignorance, you can't fix stupid.

Tinkety Tonk and down with the Nazis.

Open them in YouTube, that should help Wink

Lol 2nd guy in the first video is priceless.
guy at :36's reaction

Very funnyvid, but I'm about to go to sleep, did not need that mental image =P.
Well, he certainly cheered all those folks up. Even though most of them wanted to see cock or tits, or both.
I have not laughed so Hard in ages, both videos crack me up.
"Religion is regarded by the common people as true, by the wise as false, and by the rulers as useful" - Edward Gibbon (Offen misattributed to Lucius Annaeus Seneca or Seneca the Younger) (Thanks to apophenia for the correction)
'I am driven by two main philosophies:
Know more about the world than I knew yesterday and lessen the suffering of others. You'd be surprised how far that gets you' - Neil deGrasse Tyson
"Sometimes I wonder whether the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on or by imbeciles who really mean it." - Mark Twain

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  How do I deal with the belief that maybe... Just maybe... Borg exists and I'm... Fake Messiah 11 1732 December 25, 2022 at 8:06 pm
Last Post: LinuxGal
  Robo call, or at least he thought it was. Brian37 6 402 May 29, 2021 at 5:48 pm
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  On second thought, maybe I go to Mickey D's. no one 9 768 December 31, 2020 at 12:44 pm
Last Post: arewethereyet
  "Call police" Walrus from Ren& Stimpy. Brian37 6 2399 May 24, 2017 at 7:40 am
Last Post: Brian37
  Enraged customer service call. (SUPER FUNNY) salamenfuckyou 14 2984 April 28, 2014 at 5:54 pm
Last Post: rexbeccarox
  Arabs have invented an time machine they call it,... Big Blue Sky 1 1194 August 29, 2013 at 9:42 am
Last Post: Doubting Thomas
  Humor...or maybe not... Minimalist 2 1242 May 13, 2013 at 11:02 pm
Last Post: Jackalope
  Prank phone call...Roy Mercer vs. Goldberg A Theist 0 5199 December 3, 2012 at 11:18 am
Last Post: A Theist
  Who You Gonna Call? RW_9 2 1594 February 6, 2012 at 10:36 pm
Last Post: KichigaiNeko
  The chat room didn't burst into flame. Anymouse 8 2723 July 6, 2011 at 10:18 pm
Last Post: Epimethean