Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 27, 2024, 3:00 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Harry Potter and The Half Blood Prince
Harry Potter and The Half Blood Prince
Who else is excited about the movie? Yes, I am a huge Harry Potter geek. What else did you expect?

I watched this mini documentary and now I want to see the movie RIGHT NOW. X_X As it is, I plan to go to the midnight showing in my Draco Malfoy costume. Yes, I have a Draco costume. I love it.

P.S. Daniel Radcliffe is an atheist. Big Grin
"The way to see by faith is to shut the eye of reason." Benjamin Franklin

::Blogs:: Boston Atheism Examiner - Boston Atheists Blog | :Tongueodcast:: Boston Atheists Report
RE: Harry Potter and The Half Blood Prince
OMFG I can't wait for this movie!! I'm also going to the midnight showing with a bunch of friends. Big Grin Although, I won't be wearing any costume, but maybe I should get like a Hogwarts badge or something. xD
Heh, in the midst of trying to get people to go, my friend Zach decided to make it an official meetup for Boston Atheists. XD

::Blogs:: Boston Atheism Examiner - Boston Atheists Blog | :Tongueodcast:: Boston Atheists Report
Apart from me being a fan of Michael Gambon and Rob Coltrane I have nothing with Harry Potter. I'll wait until the DVD release and see it on on the digital TV movie channel.
Best regards,
Leo van Miert
Horsepower is how hard you hit the wall --Torque is how far you take the wall with you
Pastafarian
LOL, here's a comment on my article:

Quote:NO HE'S NOT AN ATHIEST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! The article IS WRONG in several accounts. DAN IS NOT AND ATHEST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Denial much?

I think it's very odd the he was reported as "comming out" as an atheist. As if it's some strange and unusual viewpoint and he's very brave to admit it Dodgy
[Image: cinjin_banner_border.jpg]
Seeing it on the 15th Smile

Kyu
Angry Atheism
Where those who are hacked off with the stupidity of irrational belief can vent their feelings!
Come over to the dark side, we have cookies!

Kyuuketsuki, AngryAtheism Owner & Administrator
Terrible books (apart from the 3rd), terrible movies (apart from the 3rd). Almost didn't read the last one but was bullied into it a few months after it was released by my girlfriend at the time.

Much preferred reading The Edge Chronicles when growing up.
(July 6, 2009 at 4:23 pm)Tiberius Wrote: Terrible books (apart from the 3rd), terrible movies (apart from the 3rd). Almost didn't read the last one but was bullied into it a few months after it was released by my girlfriend at the time.

Each unto their own! I thought films 1, 2, 4 & 5 were brilliant (first was the best), 3 was acceptable ... all the books were great except the last one and my criticism of that was that it was too damned depressing (IOW not badly written).

Kyu
Angry Atheism
Where those who are hacked off with the stupidity of irrational belief can vent their feelings!
Come over to the dark side, we have cookies!

Kyuuketsuki, AngryAtheism Owner & Administrator
See, Adrian, I have the opposite opinion. I'm not a fan of the 3rd book or movie. But yeah, everyone has different tastes. I wouldn't say HP is my favorite series, but I enjoyed it a lot and I have fun dressing up and hanging out with other dorks who enjoy it.

Besides, Harry and Draco are completely gay for each other Tongue

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The queen doesn't half talk some shit Cod 11 2065 December 26, 2018 at 9:28 am
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  What's your blood type? brewer 29 2166 March 11, 2018 at 8:04 pm
Last Post: c172
  Harry Dean Stanton Dead Crossless2.0 10 1296 September 20, 2017 at 7:56 pm
Last Post: Cyberman
  Christian Harry Potter mcolafson 5 717 December 8, 2016 at 1:22 am
Last Post: Rev. Rye
  Blood types? GUBU 32 3382 February 2, 2016 at 10:53 am
Last Post: Clueless Morgan
  Sex in Harry Potter? Rhondazvous 23 2858 December 14, 2015 at 11:18 am
Last Post: Rhondazvous
  Humor/OP ED, but half serious. Brian37 15 3679 March 2, 2015 at 2:43 pm
Last Post: vorlon13
Thumbs Down A week turned into two amd a half months. Keri 24 4731 December 13, 2014 at 4:04 pm
Last Post: Violet
  My Gig Year (well... the latter half) ManMachine 18 4251 December 9, 2014 at 5:24 am
Last Post: ManMachine
  Still sick after a week and a half... DeistPaladin 26 4612 September 30, 2014 at 7:28 pm
Last Post: Keri