Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 19, 2024, 5:05 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Forum Birthday Party Hangout
Forum Birthday Party Hangout
In a couple of days, our community will turn 4 years old. As usual, we will be celebrating with a chatroom / hangout party. Our actual birthday is on Saturday, but since I'll probably be in central London getting drunk with friends, and other people may have better ways to spend their Saturday, we'll be celebrating on Friday evening instead.

So, if you have a webcam, add me on G+ and I'll try to invite you to the Hangout. If you don't have a webcam, you can always join the chat party instead.

Hope to see a lot of you there!

- Tiberius
RE: Forum Birthday Party Hangout
Let the mad perty begin, pal! Dinnae forget yer buckfast!
Cunt
Dammit, I work friday night. :[
What time on Friday?

I've been uber busy with gigs five nights a week and very little time in-between. However, I can sometimes squeeze in an hour or two here and there.

Also, who's going to be there?
Is there a list going someplace?
[Image: Evolution.png]

I'll try to be there but can't promise anything. If Cinjin shows up, I might have to pop in just to hear his sexy voice.
[Image: Untitled2_zpswaosccbr.png]
I have never participated in a hangout, so I'm definitely in (if I get my webcam to work, that is..)! I don't care that I have work at 8:00 am in the morning, I can sleep later Big Grin
When I was young, there was a god with infinite power protecting me. Is there anyone else who felt that way? And was sure about it? but the first time I fell in love, I was thrown down - or maybe I broke free - and I bade farewell to God and became human. Now I don't have God's protection, and I walk on the ground without wings, but I don't regret this hardship. I want to live as a person. -Arina Tanemura

If I am there then I'll deliberately play up my accent.
Cunt
It'll probably kick off in the evening (British time) and carry on later into the early morning so that Americans can join once they finish work, etc. If people want to, they can organize another party on Saturday; I'm just saying I probably won't be able to join you or set one up myself.
I won't be available on Saturday either anyway, so that doesn't really bother me. I have band practice.
Cunt
Looking after my nephew friday night, so I doubt I'll have any time to have a webcam sesh. Still, I'll see what's happening.

Btw, we should play poker again, that was rather funny seeing Tibs with a big gay crown on his head Tongue

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  For Hitch: Google Hangout + Drinking "enough to kill or stun the average mule" Tiberius 7 3307 December 17, 2011 at 11:20 am
Last Post: Erinome
  Atheist Forums Xmas Party! Tiberius 41 12151 December 20, 2010 at 9:53 am
Last Post: thesummerqueen