Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 27, 2024, 3:59 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Another One???
Another One???
It's really a bad time to be an American in the Middle East...

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/09/13...79837.html
RE: Another One???
Yes how dare that film insult such a peaceful religion.
The US Government didn't make that film but the idiots have decided to attack the US government. How can you possibly reason with such people?
This film, and these events can be made by the Israel lobby to influence U.S. presidential election?
I think it's a strong possibility.
I get the feeling that a lot of them probably don't even care about the film, and were lookiing for any excuse to riot and/or attack a U.S. embassy.
Even if the open windows of science at first make us shiver after the cozy indoor warmth of traditional humanizing myths, in the end the fresh air brings vigor, and the great spaces have a splendor of their own - Bertrand Russell
(September 13, 2012 at 2:05 pm)Koldaramor Wrote: This film, and these events can be made by the Israel lobby to influence U.S. presidential election?
I think it's a strong possibility.

Then lets just assert that it's true with no actual evidence. That seems to be the fashion with some posters here.
Coincidence it happened near sep 11? He was most likely tried to set himself up as king and exploit the native population under the illusion of freedom. But the only difference in their lives will be where the money is going. We have no reason to still be there.
Live every day as if already dead, that way you're not disappointed when you are. Big Grin
Still be where? Where do you think 'we still are' go on show some more of the ignorance that you constantly demonstrate.

Of course it happened near September the 11th .Al Queda did it to show they are still active. But then you probably think al queda doesn't exist and that Israel did 9/11
(September 14, 2012 at 12:55 am)Puddleglum Wrote: Still be where? Where do you think 'we still are' go on show some more of the ignorance that you constantly demonstrate.

Of course it happened near September the 11th .Al Queda did it to show they are still active. But then you probably think al queda doesn't exist and that Israel did 9/11

You don't read the links much do you? And it's in Yemen, your illiteracy astounds me.

And this shit didn't just happen in Yemen it also happened in Libya. I don't believe we should have any bases or embassies in other nations as it is a clear sign of american power to them. Also don't forget the corporations or government aid we give to their countries.
Live every day as if already dead, that way you're not disappointed when you are. Big Grin
Yemen huh?

You think 'we' are in Yemen'?

Hilarious.

Do you know how far Yemen is from Afghanistan? No? I thought not.

The Only presence 'we' have in Yemen is an embassy. Did you think we have a Marine base there? Actually you probably do and your evidence is 'we can't see it so it must be hidden'.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  It's Just One Vote and It's Just One Carbon Footprint Duty 16 1013 October 26, 2018 at 8:59 pm
Last Post: brewer
  Another One Bites The Dust...... Minimalist 2 611 January 10, 2018 at 8:58 pm
Last Post: Brian37
  Another day another American gun rampage. downbeatplumb 51 8901 June 12, 2013 at 10:00 am
Last Post: Doubting Thomas
  Another one anti-gay crusader in a sex scandal. TaraJo 6 2546 November 22, 2012 at 1:57 am
Last Post: KichigaiNeko
  Another Republican, another gay sex scandal but this time with children! TaraJo 9 4542 November 1, 2012 at 10:47 am
Last Post: Utracia
  Another day, another resignation Tobie 2 1119 March 25, 2012 at 8:13 am
Last Post: Welsh cake