Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 23, 2024, 8:43 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Why some Catholics can suck my fat one.
Why some Catholics can suck my fat one.
Just thought I'd provide alittle balance. Alot of anti-atheist threads popping up.

Now this isn't by any means all Catholics, just some. Not the ones who are chilled and only call themselves Catholics but really only believe in God. I mean, its alittle dellusional but what the hell right? Everyone likes the simple life and they're the majority.
No, I'm talking about the fanatical ones. They're easily the most annoying type of fanatics too. At least a fanatical follower of Islam has the good decency to get it over with and cut your head off. Then its over and you don't have to listen to their drivel.
No, with fanatical Catholics we're forced to listen to a never ending fountain of shit. They'll post things on forums they haven't even read and then bitch and bitch about how their feelings are hurt that they've been laughed at for their failure. I mean come on. We know they're not going to give anything of value but we give them the benefit of the doubt, we even sit through their opening speech declaring us evil and morally bankrupt because we don't have a burning hatred of homosexuals or condoms. We value human lives above barely formed human organs and oh wow does that make them mad.

They're constantly angry and you can understand why too. Their position is laughable. They have a spirtual leader who drives around in a shitty scalextric remake of the batmobile wearing a giant babies bib who randomly declares moronic things like condoms are the source of aids. Hes even involved in protecting child rapists... and they believe this is the voice of God. Wow. That would be funny if it wasn't so tragic... meh, I'll laugh anyway.
I mean, you couldn't make this shit up. I'd recommend they whack one out to relieve the stress and humiliation of being the laughing stock of the world but they're not allowed to do that either.
They really are fucked and not in a nice way either. Not in the free love lets takes it easy way. No. In the pedophillic "you gonna get raped" way. Then once again thirty years later when they finally get married and need to for reproduction purposes. After that they'll only ever have that memory to remember what sex was like for fear of having more children. They'll forever be reminiscing about the occasion a fountain of dust erupted from their penises followed by one lonely sperm. Which in a way makes their visits even more depressing. We're made to watch as these sad little people vent their sexual frustrations out onto the web for bored spectators.
Web-cam pole dancers get to keep more dignity.

Yes sir, it is truly a miserable lot in life to be a Catholic fanatic following his doctrine to the letter.
This was fun. You can attack me now, you know who you are. :-)
"That is not dead which can eternal lie and with strange aeons even death may die." 
- Abdul Alhazred.
RE: Why some Catholics can suck my fat one.
Yup.

[Image: tumblr_m0hqu0VbPM1qdmsaho1_500.jpg]

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  I should have some fun with this one. onlinebiker 10 894 April 29, 2021 at 7:20 pm
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  Parody thread: Not trolling "Why The Vision Argument Is A Very Shite One" Edwardo Piet 11 2298 April 22, 2018 at 6:36 am
Last Post: Edwardo Piet
  Shocking DNA discovery - Catholics in crisis Cyberman 24 2824 August 2, 2016 at 2:31 am
Last Post: Expired
  Fat Arab Man Singing While Waving Around AK EgoRaptor 4 1603 February 21, 2014 at 10:05 am
Last Post: LostLocke
  The Oatmeal: Why you suck at your religion NoMoreFaith 0 970 July 27, 2012 at 11:44 am
Last Post: NoMoreFaith
  Catholics Have a Sense of Humor, If Nothing Else Erinome 17 8327 December 24, 2011 at 4:54 pm
Last Post: Erinome