Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 25, 2024, 12:27 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Warrantless tapping
Warrantless tapping
On the increase.

Quote: Justice Department documents 
released today by the ACLU reveal that federal law enforcement agencies are increasingly monitoring Americans’ electronic communications, and doing so without warrants, sufficient oversight, or meaningful accountability.

http://www.aclu.org/blog/national-securi...e-increase
Warrantless tapping
This is what Romney should be attacking if he wants to hurt Obama... But he won't, because he agrees with these kinds of policies and doesn't want to draw attention to it.
RE: Warrantless tapping
Not to mention some neat new laser scanners that can tell what drug's your doing. http://www.infowars.com/tsa-to-deploy-ma...-scanners/

"These new “laser” body scanners, about to be deployed by the TSA, are capable of detecting every trace of any substance on your body down to a molecular level."
Also they can see you naked now.
Live every day as if already dead, that way you're not disappointed when you are. Big Grin
(October 2, 2012 at 4:55 pm)JohnDG Wrote: Not to mention some neat new laser scanners that can tell what drug's your doing. http://www.infowars.com/tsa-to-deploy-ma...-scanners/

"These new “laser” body scanners, about to be deployed by the TSA, are capable of detecting every trace of any substance on your body down to a molecular level."

gaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaga

and dont forget micheal jacksons giant robot with wich he destroyed the wtc and then hid it behind the moon with the help of dick chennys prison ant army who guard the gop`s secret concentration camp on the dark side of the moon.

to the real issue. that the aclu is aware of this gives me hope that someone in your country will do something about it.
if something like this would happen here he`d be in real big trouble
(October 2, 2012 at 5:05 pm)The_Germans_are_coming Wrote:
(October 2, 2012 at 4:55 pm)JohnDG Wrote: Not to mention some neat new laser scanners that can tell what drug's your doing. http://www.infowars.com/tsa-to-deploy-ma...-scanners/

gaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaga

and dont forget micheal jacksons giant robot with wich he destroyed the wtc and then hid it behind the moon with the help of dick chennys prison ant army who guard the gop`s secret concentration camp on the dark side of the moon.

to the real issue. that the aclu is aware of this gives me hope that someone in your country will do something about it.
if something like this would happen here he`d be in real big trouble

This is america, we have too much entertainment to do anything about it, were pacified.
Live every day as if already dead, that way you're not disappointed when you are. Big Grin
JohnDG -

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5BiJjL96xYk
Well it's obvious you are gay based on the videos you watch which is probably why you taken to insulting me instead of talking which by the way is a juvenile female arguing tactic.
Spasst - is a german slang word for idot. for a brief moment i forgot that no one here understands german.

your obvious homophobia, sexism and strawman way of arguing disgusts me.

i will now await another of your twisted brainfarts in response
(October 2, 2012 at 6:09 pm)The_Germans_are_coming Wrote: Spasst - is a german slang word for idot. for a brief moment i forgot that no one here understands german.

your obvious homophobia, sexism and strawman way of arguing disgusts me.

i will now await another of your twisted brainfarts in response

Yes I'm not German... Yes I find video's of nude men disturbing to say the least. But I don't watch videos like that nor do I subject myself to it. Straight men usually don't, also you cannot excuse me on being homophobic or say that I am sexist because I compared you to a teenage girl and was disturbed by your male nudity video. I on the other hand believe women are especially more intelligent than men in many area's and have played the biggest part in the development of civilization.

In other words you don't know me and I don't know you, but you felt the best possible response was to post a video of nude men.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Berlusconi sentenced to one year in phone tapping scandel. Something completely different 1 1012 March 7, 2013 at 4:01 pm
Last Post: Angrboda