Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 27, 2024, 3:17 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hi, I'm Bob.
Hi, I'm Bob.
Hi, I'm Bob and I am a GirlyMan.

My fellas went into early retirement about 5 years ago now. They just said "Fuck it, no more testosterone for you Girly." Fortunately, technology has provided me with Androgel so I don't miss them. It's better this way. Now I can manipulate my sex hormones any which way I please. If the situation calls for me to have the testosterone levels and passiveness of a prepubescent little girl, hey no problem I just skip a few days. If the situation calls for me to have the testosterone levels and irrational aggressiveness of a teenage boy, hey no problem I just double my dose.

Guess, that's about it.

Oh, and any promise of a postmortem preservation of identity is utter and complete bullshit. Not only is it not tenable or even reasonable, it is unimaginable.
I am like God and God like me.
I am as Large as God, He is as small as I.
He cannot above me, nor I beneath him be. - Angelus Silesius

"From each according to their motherfucking ability bitches and to each according to their goddam need fuckers. Which part of The Word you fuckers don't get?" - Jesus
RE: Hi, I'm Bob.
You'll fit right in.
My ignore list

"The lord doesn't work in mysterious ways, but in ways that are indistinguishable from his nonexistence."
-- George Yorgo Veenhuyzen quoted by John W. Loftus in The End of Christianity (p. 103).
Welcome Bob! You get bored over at FF?
Save a life. Adopt a greyhound.
[Image: JUkLw58.gif]
Welcome.
[Image: SigBarSping_zpscd7e35e1.png]
Much of that just wooshed above my head, are you speaking in code?

In any way, Welcome
Hi and welcome to AF! ^_^
When I was young, there was a god with infinite power protecting me. Is there anyone else who felt that way? And was sure about it? but the first time I fell in love, I was thrown down - or maybe I broke free - and I bade farewell to God and became human. Now I don't have God's protection, and I walk on the ground without wings, but I don't regret this hardship. I want to live as a person. -Arina Tanemura

If you take too much do you morph into a hybrid of the incredible hulk and Chuck Norris?
"That is not dead which can eternal lie and with strange aeons even death may die." 
- Abdul Alhazred.
(October 5, 2012 at 3:58 pm)LastPoet Wrote: Much of that just wooshed above my head, are you speaking in code?

In any way, Welcome

Mostly, it's GirlyCode.

Oh, and I'm looking forward to him posting photos of himself in the appropriate thread... which will then become an inappropriate thread.

Big Grin

Welcome again, Girly.
[Image: ascent_descent422.jpg]
Tho' Nature, red in tooth and celt
With ravine, shriek'd against his creed

Red Celt's Blog
Hey Girly.

Maybe you could share your fundoshi pics in Area 69? Angel
'Always you have to contend with the stupidity of men' - Henry David Thoreau
Hello!