Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 29, 2024, 12:25 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tim Minchin
Tim Minchin
I'm guessing there has to be a good amount of Tim Minchin fans here?

What are anyone's favourite songs of his? My favourite is 'The Good Book' with 'The Pope Song' as a close second. I also love 'Storm'.

And as a bonus, my favourite moment of his stand up comedy;

'Always you have to contend with the stupidity of men' - Henry David Thoreau
RE: Tim Minchin
You already posted Storm, so nothing for me to do here Big Grin
When I was young, there was a god with infinite power protecting me. Is there anyone else who felt that way? And was sure about it? but the first time I fell in love, I was thrown down - or maybe I broke free - and I bade farewell to God and became human. Now I don't have God's protection, and I walk on the ground without wings, but I don't regret this hardship. I want to live as a person. -Arina Tanemura

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KVN_0qvuhhw
Holy shit! A Tim Minchin thread with no "10ft Cocks and a few hundred virgins"?

I am now a fan.. Big Grin
Live every day as if already dead, that way you're not disappointed when you are. Big Grin
Damnit Insanity I knew I was forgetting one.
Alright, I just remembered one worth adding to this thread

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wmnxF_WTOgg
When I was young, there was a god with infinite power protecting me. Is there anyone else who felt that way? And was sure about it? but the first time I fell in love, I was thrown down - or maybe I broke free - and I bade farewell to God and became human. Now I don't have God's protection, and I walk on the ground without wings, but I don't regret this hardship. I want to live as a person. -Arina Tanemura