Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 26, 2024, 9:53 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Explain this bullshit
Explain this bullshit
What is this I don't even...please someone rationally explain what just occurred here because I cannot comprehend how any justice system can be so corrupted and unfit for purpose.

L'Aquila quake: Italy scientists guilty of manslaughter.
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-20025626

Again...

WHAT?
RE: Explain this bullshit
The only hope for the Italian justice system at this point is that everything goes straight to appeal. If this isn't thrown out I can only imagine that we will see the start of an Italian brain drain. I could not fathom working under such a condition.
I was just reading that article about 20 minutes ago... totally insane.
Cunt
What did you expect from a country which had a corrupted, fat, slimey, antisemetic, voyeuristic, whoremongering, lieing asshole for primeminister for more than 10 years.
I bet that judge is a fucking catholic.
Isn't an earthquake an act of god. How come they have not charged the pope as an accessory to multiple murders.
(October 22, 2012 at 5:09 pm)The_Germans_are_coming Wrote: What did you expect from a country which had a corrupted, fat, slimey, antisemetic, voyeuristic, whoremongering, lieing asshole for primeminister for more than 10 years.
Tell us what you really think, Germans!

Brilliant. Silvio to a tee.
I agree this is chilling but I'd like to give a slightly different look. Is there any standard for competence in doing these types of predictions? If there is, is there some point where you would support criminal liability for doing it badly? If not, is it really a science, or a science worth using? I wonder if perhaps they are guilty of claiming to have any predictive ability on a short term basis. I'd like to see the exact wording of the statement they issued about the likelihood of an earthquake.
[Image: generic_sig.jpg]
Explain this bullshit
From my limited knowledge of earthquakes, I believe small tremors in some instances precede a larger quake. However, this is not always the case. I think the jury is still out on whether or not earthquakes can be accurately predicted. Perhaps more research will lead to more accurate predictions?
(October 22, 2012 at 8:26 pm)Brunitski Wrote: Tell us what you really think, Germans!

Brilliant. Silvio to a tee.

It`s not that I am somehow discriminatory against italians, but their recent prime-minister was a sack of shit!!!

And one thing I can defenetly tell you about Europe is, that there is a political north-south devide in which nations to the south are more conservative - and somehow more catholic and more religious.

and i genuenly believe that, the closer a nation is to Rome (not in a literal sence), the more backwards it is.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Of Round Arks and other bullshit Minimalist 2 1043 January 6, 2012 at 6:47 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
  Explain Viruses and Prions without God Wrath! The_Flying_Skeptic 4 1953 April 9, 2011 at 9:21 am
Last Post: Welsh cake