Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 29, 2024, 8:35 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Cin, you beast
Cin, you beast
Thanks for the awesome banner and my new sig. You should know that all of your work (over how long has it been? A year or so) is appreciated. The forums look sexy for my favorite holiday.
RE: Cin, you beast
Yeah, Cin, it looks great. Thumb up
He won't respond. He's too busy planning the Thanksgiving and Xmas banners ;-)
Ooooh!! A Christmas banner on the Atheist Forums??? I can't wait! The Halloween banner looks awesome by the way :-D
(October 23, 2012 at 10:08 pm)Shell B Wrote: Thanks for the awesome banner and my new sig. You should know that all of your work (over how long has it been? A year or so) is appreciated. The forums look sexy for my favorite holiday.

Thank you Shell B. I really appreciate you saying so.

Thanks everybody. I just think it's nice to break up the monotony around here. I got thousands more of ideas. Many of them far more complex than a blood moon. Wink
[Image: Evolution.png]

This halloween one caught me off guard. For a split second I thought I had logged onto satanforums.org.
"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it" ~ Aristotle
(October 24, 2012 at 11:15 am)FallentoReason Wrote: This halloween one caught me off guard. For a split second I thought I had logged onto satanforums.org.

Satan's logo is a moon? What is the Easter Bunny's logo now? A red pitch fork?

Tongue
[Image: Evolution.png]

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Would you wear "the mark of the beast" on your T-shirt? Gimple 54 6207 April 12, 2017 at 11:39 am
Last Post: Cyberman