Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 28, 2024, 1:20 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[SPLIT] Atheism Is A White Supremacist Ideology!
[SPLIT] Atheism Is A White Supremacist Ideology!
Atheist Liberalism is the latest manifestation of what we call White Supremacist ideologies that originated in Ancient Greece. First it was those who didn't speak Greek (barbaros) or share the Greek civilization rational thought and logical discourse. Then Rome, and it was those who didn't have the same organisational (imperialism) skills that were the inferior ones. Then Roman Christianity, and it was the pagans that needed civilized. But then the Irish became Catholic and sorted the Church out, so the bigots needed something else to hate on, and protestantism was born. Now the Catholics were the irrational, superstitious ones (this from the people that believe the earth is only 6000 years old, us Irish must really be irrational if we're inferior to them). Then when too many people became protestant so it was the Enligthenment's turn, and the new sciences. Thus the Paddys, the Niggers, the Gypos and the Ingin were relegated to the status of inferior beings. That grew out of fashion, as all the earlier manifestations of this sickness have done, so something else was needed.....and Dawkins led the way.

When life's getting you done and you feel worthless inside, hate somebody because they are inferior to you in some way!

RE: Ireland! Fuck Me Backwards!!!!!!
Anto,

What does any of that have to do with atheism?

Rhizo
Auto, your bottom sig on Atheism is laughable at most. The only people claiming of magical happenings is the Christian sect of Unicorns, giants, talking bushes, and flying people. How magically delicious.....Smile

But then again, "PooF" there it is, from your sky daddy some how explains it better than Science......Mmmmkkkk....
Intelligence is the only true moral guide...
Samson,

To be fair though, "poof" from nothing is pretty magical.

Rhizo
All that crap Anto just posted is trolling. Posting irrelevant crap to elicit responses. Beyond fluff posting.

I petition the moderator of this thread to take some sorta action.
I used to tell a lot of religious jokes. Not any more, I'm a registered sects offender.
---------------
...the least christian thing a person can do is to become a christian. ~Chuck
---------------
NO MA'AM
[Image: attemptingtogiveadamnc.gif]
Blasphemy law is like the biggest bullshit law ever :S

Wtf, it may not be proven to be an victimless crime, but there's no fucking evidence for God so why the fuck should such a stupid law exist, and mess with what I, at least, think is more important - people's freedom! Athiests aren't welcome in Ireland apparently? Well - that's humane(!) And so post-modern(!)

EvF
(August 5, 2009 at 5:29 am)Overmars Wrote: So if I go to Ireland and I say that Guinness is a crappy beer and it tastes like horse piss will I get a fine?

Of course not! Don't be silly.You'll be beaten to death before the Garda arrive.Devil
Quote:Atheists not welcome in Ireland - is pretty much how it goes in Ireland now.

Really? Spent a lot of time in Ireland have you? I have. Can't say I ever noticed.But then I hung out mainly at low places such as YHA hostels (clean,cheap and safe) and pubs,not Catlic churches.
RE: [SPLIT] Atheism Is A White Supremacist Ideology!
It's not off-topic or irrelevant at all when a poster exhibits the same colonial mentality with regards to Eire that we, and other races of people have had to deal with for years (centuries) from a particular group of Caucasian peoples.

Kyuuketsuki Wrote:The EU isn't the best thing since sliced bread but at least they might force you wingnuts into line.

The myth of progress has been used by the same people time and again to justify imposing their beliefs and way of life on others.
(August 6, 2009 at 8:47 am)Anto Kennedy Wrote: It's not off-topic or irrelevant at all when a poster exhibits the same colonial mentality with regards to Eire that we, and other races of people have had to deal with for years (centuries) from a particular group of Caucasian peoples.

Everyone else seemed to think so and that, as moderator is my job, so I made the call. Live with it.

(August 6, 2009 at 8:47 am)Anto Kennedy Wrote:
Kyuuketsuki Wrote:The EU isn't the best thing since sliced bread but at least they might force you wingnuts into line.
The myth of progress has been used by the same people time and again to justify imposing their beliefs and way of life on others.

It doesn't surprise me that a bigot would feel that way.

Kyu
Angry Atheism
Where those who are hacked off with the stupidity of irrational belief can vent their feelings!
Come over to the dark side, we have cookies!

Kyuuketsuki, AngryAtheism Owner & Administrator
Reading Anto's post, my brain broke. Just a little.

Seriously, you make an argument for atheists being white supremacists and you use highly offense terms for the people we're oppressing. Nice. Very nice indeed.

It seems all you've managed to show is how extremely bigoted you are.
"The way to see by faith is to shut the eye of reason." Benjamin Franklin

::Blogs:: Boston Atheism Examiner - Boston Atheists Blog | :Tongueodcast:: Boston Atheists Report

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Belief in white Jesus linked to racism Foxaèr 91 6260 January 1, 2022 at 7:35 pm
Last Post: Ferrocyanide
  [Serious] The black man as a slave to the white man's god Foxaèr 51 2969 August 5, 2020 at 9:09 am
Last Post: The Architect Of Fate
  Black and white religions Roksie 21 3146 February 12, 2017 at 1:47 pm
Last Post: vorlon13
  Extreme Ideology lifesagift 3 913 February 16, 2015 at 2:12 am
Last Post: Godscreated
  [split] Hey homeys, Mark Dreher says hello Mark Dreher 198 47459 August 23, 2013 at 9:58 am
Last Post: Darwinian
  Pope candidate Cardinal Turkson: Pedophilia is a white thing Ziploc Surprise 28 10689 March 24, 2013 at 12:48 am
Last Post: Jackalope
  Ghetto biblical nomenclature... by white kids Rokcet Scientist 0 1145 January 4, 2012 at 11:25 am
Last Post: Rokcet Scientist
  [split] The Lord is God thread The Lord is God 68 23813 March 2, 2011 at 6:53 am
Last Post: Edwardo Piet
  [split] Heaven discussion Samson 11 4026 July 21, 2009 at 12:03 pm
Last Post: Samson