Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: March 28, 2024, 8:17 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Nipple Distance Controversy Rocks Chinese Beauty Pageant
Nipple Distance Controversy Rocks Chinese Beauty Pageant
"A Chinese beauty contest requiring candidates to have nipples spaced at least 20 centimetres (7.8 inches) apart sparked a storm of criticism on the Internet on Friday."

http://www.nydailynews.com/life-style/he...-1.1154271
[Image: generic_sig.jpg]
RE: Nipple Distance Controversy Rocks Chinese Beauty Pageant
This is the strangest thread I've ever stumbled into.
[Image: SigBarSping_zpscd7e35e1.png]
Dafuq did I just read?
(November 4, 2012 at 8:54 pm)Tino Wrote: "A Chinese beauty contest requiring candidates to have nipples spaced at least 20 centimetres (7.8 inches) apart sparked a storm of criticism on the Internet on Friday."

http://www.nydailynews.com/life-style/he...-1.1154271

Objectivizing women in this way may not be a good thing but lets face it women's bodies are hella fun, especially their breasts. Nipples don't have to any particular distance apart so long as there is room to get in there and motorboat. Tosh sets some kind of record in this clip but these are ridiculous. Hell there is practically room to get a whole basketball team in there to motorboat.

http://tosh.comedycentral.com/video-clip...-motorboat
(November 4, 2012 at 9:06 pm)Annik Wrote: This is the strangest thread I've ever stumbled into.

That should make it easier for you to analyze JonB's avatar.
[Image: generic_sig.jpg]
I will gladly volunteer to do the measuring.
Thank you for stepping forward Min. Hey look, your rep is at three figures. You the man.
(November 4, 2012 at 10:04 pm)whateverist Wrote: Thank you for stepping forward Min. Hey look, your rep is at three figures. You the man.

It's his unselfish volunteerism.
Somebody has to take one for the team.

Next thing you know, there'll be scandals about Asian models super gluing their nipples back.

What I really want to know is just what news feeds Tino subscribes to — I gotta get me some o' dat.

[Image: extraordinarywoo-sig.jpg]

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Saturated Fat Controversy FlatAssembler 132 7682 November 28, 2019 at 12:32 am
Last Post: FlatAssembler
  Chinese leadership engages in new enviormental policy Something completely different 5 1040 August 21, 2013 at 12:46 pm
Last Post: Something completely different