Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 28, 2024, 9:50 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Help with af.com
Help with af.com
I've been browsing the other atheist forums site (.com) and wanted to post a few comments. I registered but my account has not been activated. My problem is that I cannot contact their administrators without logging in, but all activation problems require contacting administrators. This seems to be a catch 22 situation. If anyone visits this site could they mention this to an administrator. I have registered with the same user name pgrimes15 - and no, I did not receive an email from them.

Regards

Grimesy
Religion is regarded by the common people as true, by the wise as false, and by the rulers as useful. — Edward Gibbon

RE: Help with af.com
(November 23, 2012 at 8:27 am)pgrimes15 Wrote: I've been browsing the other atheist forums site (.com) and wanted to post a few comments. I registered but my account has not been activated. My problem is that I cannot contact their administrators without logging in, but all activation problems require contacting administrators. This seems to be a catch 22 situation. If anyone visits this site could they mention this to an administrator. I have registered with the same user name pgrimes15 - and no, I did not receive an email from them.

Regards

Grimesy

I've been a regular over there for 2 years. I've never heard of someone's account not being activated unless it flags up as spam/ a banned IP etc.

I will PM the moderators for you.
Love atheistforums.org? Consider becoming a patreon and helping towards our server costs.

[Image: 146748944129044_zpsomrzyn3d.gif]
Many thanks Fidel. I owe you one.

Regards

Grimesy
Religion is regarded by the common people as true, by the wise as false, and by the rulers as useful. — Edward Gibbon

No problem.

ill PM you any replies I get (unless the admins there contact you first) Smile
Love atheistforums.org? Consider becoming a patreon and helping towards our server costs.

[Image: 146748944129044_zpsomrzyn3d.gif]
(November 23, 2012 at 11:43 am)pgrimes15 Wrote: Many thanks Fidel. I owe you one.

Regards

Grimesy

Hello pgrimes15. I'm an admin over at .com. I read Fidel's message and I activated your account. I don't know what went wrong, but basically it should work now. If it doesn't you can always report back here!

Gerard
Brilliant !! Thanks to both of you. Up and running now and posted my first comment.

Regards

Grimesy

(November 23, 2012 at 12:18 pm)pgrimes15 Wrote: Brilliant !! Thanks to both of you. Up and running now and posted my first comment.

Regards

Grimesy

I saw it! Good!

Gerard
WTF...when did this site become a support forum for AF.com?
They need all the help they can get.
(November 23, 2012 at 1:45 pm)Tiberius Wrote: WTF...when did this site become a support forum for AF.com?

Apparently Friday, November 23rd of 2012 Big Grin
Please give me a home where cloud buffalo roam
Where the dear and the strangers can play
Where sometimes is heard a discouraging word
But the skies are not stormy all day