Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 25, 2024, 11:43 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Planetside 2
Planetside 2
Anyone playing the free-to-play Planetside 2 here?

It's an online team based MMOFPS, with the USP of having a persistant territory changing hands between factions. Once you've lost a base, it's lost until you take it back, no resets.

It's taking a while to get used to, and god I suck at flying, but doing alright with vehicles and team based infantry attacks, but it is highly addictive.

I'm currently playing Terran Republic (fascist government) on the Lithcorp server, crushing the dirty rebels who want freedom and won't consent to their lovely mandatory mindwipes, and those freakish alien lover cultists.

Be kinda fun to set up an atheistforums outfit.. although I'm guessing the faction dedicated to control of the populace is better suited to theists Smile
Self-authenticating private evidence is useless, because it is indistinguishable from the illusion of it. ― Kel, Kelosophy Blog

If you’re going to watch tele, you should watch Scooby Doo. That show was so cool because every time there’s a church with a ghoul, or a ghost in a school. They looked beneath the mask and what was inside?
The f**king janitor or the dude who runs the waterslide. Throughout history every mystery. Ever solved has turned out to be. Not Magic.
― Tim Minchin, Storm