Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: May 3, 2024, 5:52 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Evolution
Evolution
'there are two different types of evolution deniers :
1. those who don't understand it
2. those who think' eeew i am human im so special''

what do you think?
RE: Evolution rules
No. 1 includes no. 2.
Dustbin material

meh Dodgy
"The Universe is run by the complex interweaving of three elements: energy, matter, and enlightened self-interest." G'Kar-B5
I think troll.
Most evolution accepters don't understand it either.

Many evolution accepters think they're special because they're human.
I'm not special because I'm human. I'm special because I'm awesome! True story!!
[Image: cinjin_banner_border.jpg]
(January 15, 2013 at 9:34 am)Darwinian Wrote: I'm not special because I'm human. I'm special because I'm awesome! True story!!

I'll believe that Darwinian! Heart
"The Universe is run by the complex interweaving of three elements: energy, matter, and enlightened self-interest." G'Kar-B5
Is the OP asking for discussion, or telling us what's what?
Either way, that fact's already been recognised and is pretty much common knowledge.
(January 15, 2013 at 9:40 am)killybob Wrote: Is the OP asking for discussion, or telling us what's what?
Either way, that fact's already been recognised and is pretty much common knowledge.

Like i said..."dust bin material".

Don't know the age of the individual. Undecided
(January 15, 2013 at 9:27 am)John V Wrote: Most evolution accepters don't understand it either.

Many evolution accepters think they're special because they're human.

It takes someone special to make himself special while knowing he wasn't sent to this world as something special. That make someone human. This you Christian worms can never be. You will always be just a wishing thinking, thumb sucking disgraced bag of monkey genes.