Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 25, 2024, 7:49 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Islam - False Religion!
Islam - False Religion!
One thing is certain. Islam is a false religion. Can anyone point me even to one occurance of a miracle involving Islam? We have miracle on a daily basis in Christianity through the power of Jesus Christ - there is not a single account of any miracle ever associated with Islam.

Just saying...
RE: Islam - False Religion!
No...but I sure as shit can't point to any fucking miracles from your silly godboy, either.

As far as I am concerned all theists are full of shit.
Firstly may i ask what is a miracle in your viewpoint?
They consider their quran to be the miracle actually, its supposed to be beautiful apparently if you read arabic.
I only speak english and the most beautiful thing ive heard is stairway to heaven, maybe god sent down jimmy pages hands and robert plants vocal chords too

Are you ready for the fire? We are firemen. WE ARE FIREMEN! The heat doesn’t bother us. We live in the heat. We train in the heat. It tells us that we’re ready, we’re at home, we’re where we’re supposed to be. Flames don’t intimidate us. What do we do? We control the flame. We control them. We move the flames where we want to. And then we extinguish them.

Impersonation is treason.

(January 16, 2013 at 7:20 pm)ThatMuslimGuy Wrote: Firstly may i ask what is a miracle in your viewpoint?

How would you know? Your religion has not produced any miracles - you would never understand the meaning of it, even if I explained it here.
This could be amusing.
(January 16, 2013 at 7:23 pm)Christian Wrote:
(January 16, 2013 at 7:20 pm)ThatMuslimGuy Wrote: Firstly may i ask what is a miracle in your viewpoint?

How would you know? Your religion has not produced any miracles - you would never understand the meaning of it, even if I explained it here.

So in short you ask me a question? I ask to clarify it so i can answer it. You say nah nah you wont understand. Then how can i answer your question? Brother please explain. I'm not gonna question your explanation or say anything offensive to you. That would be haram to offend you. My sisters a Christian so i have an understanding of her viewpoint on a miracle. I just wanted to know yours.
[Image: 206636171_0021c26a2e_m.jpg]

[Image: 5481492_460s.jpg]
When I was young, there was a god with infinite power protecting me. Is there anyone else who felt that way? And was sure about it? but the first time I fell in love, I was thrown down - or maybe I broke free - and I bade farewell to God and became human. Now I don't have God's protection, and I walk on the ground without wings, but I don't regret this hardship. I want to live as a person. -Arina Tanemura

(January 16, 2013 at 7:25 pm)ThatMuslimGuy Wrote:
(January 16, 2013 at 7:23 pm)Christian Wrote: How would you know? Your religion has not produced any miracles - you would never understand the meaning of it, even if I explained it here.

So in short you ask me a question? I ask to clarify it so i can answer it. You say nah nah you wont understand. Then how can i answer your question? Brother please explain. I'm not gonna question your explanation or say anything offensive to you. That would be haram to offend you. My sisters a Christian so i have an understanding of her viewpoint on a miracle. I just wanted to know yours.

The miracle is all around you. Don't need to search deep and far.
^ Typical non-answer. Well done, Christian. *sigh*

Edit: On the off-chance you really don't understand what he wants...he doesn't need an example of a miracle; he wants to know what your definition of a miracle is.

If your definition of a miracle is "all around you", then I'm afraid Christians don't have the monopoly on miracles. Everyone has a concept of "all around you".

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Exclamation Why do I say that Islam is an evil religion? Eclectic 85 7680 November 8, 2022 at 2:28 pm
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  [Quranic Reflection]: Quran vs Hadith- why the Hadith is false WinterHold 176 12317 January 15, 2022 at 2:39 pm
Last Post: Angrboda
  Liberal Movement in Islam or Western Islam, the fight against islamic extremism Ashendant 16 7843 December 20, 2019 at 1:59 pm
Last Post: Deesse23
  Is deceit allowed in Islam to spread the religion? Saik 13 1163 August 20, 2018 at 1:42 pm
Last Post: The Valkyrie
  In 50 years, Islam may be the world's largest religion, according to Pew Alexmahone 2 673 June 25, 2018 at 1:35 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
  Islam; The religion like I see it (II) WinterHold 26 7696 November 6, 2017 at 10:32 am
Last Post: Brian37
  Islam religion of peace , convert now before you end up in hell Youwait 62 13932 August 3, 2017 at 3:38 pm
Last Post: WinterHold
  Islam: The Fastest Growing Religion (song) ReptilianPeon 15 3279 January 11, 2016 at 9:16 am
Last Post: ReptilianPeon
  Douglas Murray: Islam is not a peaceful religion mralstoner 3 1600 December 30, 2015 at 1:45 pm
Last Post: Mystic
  IS: "Islam was never a religion of peace. Islam is the religion of fighting" Napoléon 11 5465 May 15, 2015 at 12:57 pm
Last Post: Hatshepsut