Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 16, 2024, 6:15 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Addicted?
Addicted?
I just made myself laugh when I realized what I was doing.

I really didn't expect to be doing this when I spent all my money on a new PC and games..

Big Grin
RE: Addicted?
The amount of times I've opened up a new tab, only to open up atheist forums again, even though I already have it open.

It's just habit now.
In all seriousness, it can be a useful technique when looking up the BS that an apologist said earlier to catch them in a lie. I look up older threads while posting on another one to make it easy to cut and paste links so people can see where and when they said what earlier.

Also useful for linking back to your older posts so you can just link back to what you said earlier. "I already shot down this bullshit apology, link here."
Atheist Forums Hall of Shame:
"The trinity can be equated to having your cake and eating it too."
...      -Lucent, trying to defend the Trinity concept
"(Yahweh's) actions are good because (Yahweh) is the ultimate standard of goodness. That’s not begging the question"
...       -Statler Waldorf, Christian apologist
(January 22, 2013 at 11:35 am)DeistPaladin Wrote: In all seriousness, it can be a useful technique when looking up the BS that an apologist said earlier to catch them in a lie. I look up older threads while posting on another one to make it easy to cut and paste links so people can see where and when they said what earlier.
I do the same Smile

Plus it makes you feel like a badass Big Grin
This forums are fucking up to me... everything's on the left.

Move it back to the right XD
Please give me a home where cloud buffalo roam
Where the dear and the strangers can play
Where sometimes is heard a discouraging word
But the skies are not stormy all day
I typed in "f" in my browser and atheistforums came up instead of Facebook. I typed "r" one day and it beat Reddit.
My ignore list

"The lord doesn't work in mysterious ways, but in ways that are indistinguishable from his nonexistence."
-- George Yorgo Veenhuyzen quoted by John W. Loftus in The End of Christianity (p. 103).
(January 22, 2013 at 2:37 pm)Violet Lilly Blossom Wrote: This forums are fucking up to me... everything's on the left.

Yeah... it is freakin' me out right now!
Cunt
(January 22, 2013 at 2:37 pm)Violet Lilly Blossom Wrote: This forums are fucking up to me... everything's on the left.

?
Hey, if you zoom in, you'll see that the right monitor is just his Kudos page. A whole screen just for that. Says a lot.
My ignore list

"The lord doesn't work in mysterious ways, but in ways that are indistinguishable from his nonexistence."
-- George Yorgo Veenhuyzen quoted by John W. Loftus in The End of Christianity (p. 103).
(January 22, 2013 at 2:49 pm)frankiej Wrote: Yeah... it is freakin' me out right now!

Everything is backwards TT__TT

Seriously, I keep trying to respond to people, but I am hitting 'rate' instead >_<
Please give me a home where cloud buffalo roam
Where the dear and the strangers can play
Where sometimes is heard a discouraging word
But the skies are not stormy all day

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Awesome Channel I'm addicted to! The Grand Nudger 1 1152 July 27, 2011 at 9:40 am
Last Post: HeyItsZeus
  Addicted to Plastic: g-mark 2 1284 June 29, 2009 at 7:07 am
Last Post: g-mark