Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 27, 2024, 2:40 pm

Poll: Will you stop sending fan mail, exclusive party invites, naked photos, love letters, to teaearlgreyhot?
This poll is closed.
Yes!
0%
0 0%
No!
100.00%
11 100.00%
Total 11 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
No one?
No one?
Is there no one who doesn't want to have a PM conversation with teaearlgreyhot? Seriously guys I don't have the time to respond to every single one of your PMs. It's too much!
My ignore list

"The lord doesn't work in mysterious ways, but in ways that are indistinguishable from his nonexistence."
-- George Yorgo Veenhuyzen quoted by John W. Loftus in The End of Christianity (p. 103).
RE: No one?
(January 22, 2013 at 3:38 pm)teaearlgreyhot Wrote: Is there no one who doesn't want to have a PM conservation with teaearlgreyhot? Seriously guys I don't have the time to respond to every single one of your PMs. It's too much!

Sure you have time, if you didn't: why are you on this site? Thinking

Oh... procrastination. Nevermind, I gotcha Wink
Please give me a home where cloud buffalo roam
Where the dear and the strangers can play
Where sometimes is heard a discouraging word
But the skies are not stormy all day
No I will not stop! Never. I can't.... I just can't.... because I never started in the first place.
Nice loaded question in the poll ROFLOL
Please give me a home where cloud buffalo roam
Where the dear and the strangers can play
Where sometimes is heard a discouraging word
But the skies are not stormy all day
Ok, I am now tempted to email him the pics from my 'shock' folder.
I live on facebook. Come see me there. http://www.facebook.com/tara.rizzatto

"If you cling to something as the absolute truth and you are caught in it, when the truth comes in person to knock on your door you will refuse to let it in." ~ Siddhartha Gautama
(January 22, 2013 at 4:57 pm)TaraJo Wrote: Ok, I am now tempted to email him the pics from my 'shock' folder.

What? Is it a collection of conspiracy Keanu memes?
My ignore list

"The lord doesn't work in mysterious ways, but in ways that are indistinguishable from his nonexistence."
-- George Yorgo Veenhuyzen quoted by John W. Loftus in The End of Christianity (p. 103).
(January 22, 2013 at 3:50 pm)HalcyonicTrust Wrote: No I will not stop! Never. I can't.... I just can't.... because I never started in the first place.

Why couldn't there just be a Mu option?
Comparing the Universal Oneness of All Life to Yo Mama since 2010.

[Image: harmlesskitchen.png]

I was born with the gift of laughter and a sense the world is mad.
(January 22, 2013 at 9:41 pm)teaearlgreyhot Wrote:
(January 22, 2013 at 4:57 pm)TaraJo Wrote: Ok, I am now tempted to email him the pics from my 'shock' folder.

What? Is it a collection of conspiracy Keanu memes?

No.

Go to 'Encyclopedia Dramatica.' Look up 'partial unbirth.' The first pic I'd be sending would be one of the pic that shows up on the right side of the screen. I'd post it here except that it would probably demolish some of the rules.

"If you cling to something as the absolute truth and you are caught in it, when the truth comes in person to knock on your door you will refuse to let it in." ~ Siddhartha Gautama
(January 22, 2013 at 11:57 pm)TaraJo Wrote:
(January 22, 2013 at 9:41 pm)teaearlgreyhot Wrote: What? Is it a collection of conspiracy Keanu memes?

No.

Go to 'Encyclopedia Dramatica.' Look up 'partial unbirth.' The first pic I'd be sending would be one of the pic that shows up on the right side of the screen. I'd post it here except that it would probably demolish some of the rules.

Pfft. Is that the worst you got?
My ignore list

(January 23, 2013 at 12:33 am)teaearlgreyhot Wrote:
(January 22, 2013 at 11:57 pm)TaraJo Wrote: No.

Pfft. Is that the worst you got?

No, but it's a start.