Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: March 29, 2024, 2:36 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bitchy rants....
Bitchy rants....
Saw this on facebook today.

Link

And wow, what a fucking bitchfest!

Quote:To the guy who rode past me on his bicycle last night telling me to "Smile, pretty lady," here's what you need to know:

1) I don’t take orders from you.

2) I’m not going to smile just because you tell me to “smile.” You don’t even know me, you don’t know my life, you don't know why my face looks this way and I don't I think you really want to know. I'm not smiling because I'm thinking, "Is the Indian food in the fridge still good? God I hope so because I'm going to eat it regardless." Did you really want that window into my mind, stranger?

Seriously you whiny little bitch, the guy was just trying to be nice.

I'll save my sympathy for the victims of real crimes like assault or rape, not you and your little crying jag.
[Image: mybannerglitter06eee094.gif]
If you're not supposed to ride faster than your guardian angel can fly then mine had better get a bloody SR-71.
RE: Bitchy rants....
Well to be honest it annoys me when girls tell me to smile more, while i accept it as a good compliment it still makes no sense, i smile because im happy until somone does something to make me happy or tell a half good joke my face remains in neutral. Commanding or suggesting a smile isnt a good enough reason for my face to smile. But i know this is probably because of something wrong with me because most people think im a weirdo or a freak because i dont smile very much at people i dont know. This isnt a concious thing, my face just doesnt do it autoamatically like it does when somone tells a good joke or something along those lines.

i also dont like it when people say "i love to smile" it sounds like inane hippy bullshit, its like saying "i dont like to cry" its not the crying that you dont like, you cry because you dont like something, its the symptom.
Honestly though on a day to day basis im a happy person, i just dont like forced or fake fun, smiling and happiness. i wont have fun because its an obligitary day of fun, i wont smile because a girl says "you should smile more".

Are you ready for the fire? We are firemen. WE ARE FIREMEN! The heat doesn’t bother us. We live in the heat. We train in the heat. It tells us that we’re ready, we’re at home, we’re where we’re supposed to be. Flames don’t intimidate us. What do we do? We control the flame. We control them. We move the flames where we want to. And then we extinguish them.

Impersonation is treason.

(January 24, 2013 at 6:52 am)paulpablo Wrote: Well to be honest it annoys me when girls tell me to smile more, while i accept it as a good compliment it still makes no sense, i smile because im happy until somone does something to make me happy or tell a half good joke my face remains in neutral. Commanding or suggesting a smile isnt a good enough reason for my face to smile. But i know this is probably because of something wrong with me because most people think im a weirdo or a freak because i dont smile very much at people i dont know. This isnt a concious thing, my face just doesnt do it autoamatically like it does when somone tells a good joke or something along those lines.

i also dont like it when people say "i love to smile" it sounds like inane hippy bullshit, its like saying "i dont like to cry" its not the crying that you dont like, you cry because you dont like something, its the symptom.
Honestly though on a day to day basis im a happy person, i just dont like forced or fake fun, smiling and happiness. i wont have fun because its an obligitary day of fun, i wont smile because a girl says "you should smile more".

But do you feel the need to turn it into a full page rant? no.

Which is my point, most people would probably say "fuck off idiot" under their breath and then almost immediately forget about it.

But this individual had to turn it into the crime of the century.

Ahh, first world problems.....

BTW, it does rather remind me of Rebecca Watsons little cryfest after elevatorgate.
[Image: mybannerglitter06eee094.gif]
If you're not supposed to ride faster than your guardian angel can fly then mine had better get a bloody SR-71.
Quote:10) STOP TELLING WOMEN TO SMILE. All it does is make us angry.

Really? Speaking on behalf of half the population of the planet?
I love the 6th one "maybe I am smiling" obviously not if he has to tell you to smile.

She is silly. There is, like zen said, to have a massive rant about it, he was just telling her to smile, what is so wrong with that? Although it does seem silly that the man would say that to a random stranger, but I'm sure his intentions were good.
I tend not to have a 'happy face' so I do get people telling me to cheer up or to smile quite often.

To tell the truth it gets pretty fucking tiresome. Like pointing out someone who appears to be moody is going to instantly put them in a good enough mood that they will suddenly have a beaming smile.

"Man you look miserable, cheer up, smile..."

*Suddenly starts smiling*

"Thanks man, appreciate being called a miserable cunt that certainly cheers me up"
(January 24, 2013 at 8:57 am)Napoléon Wrote: I tend not to have a 'happy face' so I do get people telling me to cheer up or to smile quite often.

To tell the truth it gets pretty fucking tiresome. Like pointing out someone who appears to be moody is going to instantly put them in a good enough mood that they will suddenly have a beaming smile.

"Man you look miserable, cheer up, smile..."

*Suddenly starts smiling*

"Thanks man, appreciate being called a miserable cunt that certainly cheers me up"

Man, I get the exact same from people, but I don't really mind... I am a miserable cunt anyway. Tongue
Cunt
"Fuck off" is my usual response, although I like to mix it up by saying "I had a stroke" just to see what their reaction is.
OP has a stick up her butt. The dude probably told her to smile because she looked like a bitch. Lol
[Image: SigBarSping_zpscd7e35e1.png]
Random stranger: cheer up, bro. Smile more!

* Jackalope eats random stranger.
* Jackalope smiles.