Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 25, 2024, 9:40 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
DayZ Standalone Update and Interview
DayZ Standalone Update and Interview
Not sure if there are any people on here into DayZ but I just stumbled across a long interview and also there has been a new post on the development blog. I figured I'd share Smile

http://dayzdev.tumblr.com/

Quote:The design has now really ramped up. This is really the entire focus of our efforts for the next few months, prior to starting on vehicle customization and finally on base building at the end of the year. The obvious starting point for us is to allow players to select the gender and race of their character. Beyond this, allowing ways for your character to become your own are key for us; from getting tattoo’s to finding unique clothing items, trying to deal with your own health aliments, etc…

And the interview is from a livestream where rocket turned up in the chat. After a while she gets rocket into teamspeak and he begins sharing a lot about what is planned and what he wants to bring into the standalone.

I look forward to playing it Big Grin

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Update: I've finally created my first Magic: The Gathering Library ReptilianPeon 0 572 May 12, 2016 at 5:08 pm
Last Post: ReptilianPeon
  Arma II Dayz screwed me over... Fryslân 9 5151 September 16, 2012 at 7:01 pm
Last Post: Reforged
  DayZ Reforged 10 2865 August 31, 2012 at 10:20 am
Last Post: Reforged