Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 28, 2024, 10:00 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Joss Whedon
Joss Whedon
If I were a theist, I might worship Joss Whedon. Even his crappy stuff is good. The Cabin in the Woods? So unexpectedly good! Firefly? Fantastic! Buffy? *Sex sounds*

And best of all, Joss Whedon is one of us. By this I mean he is both a geek and an atheist.

What's your favorite Joss Whedon project? And if you don't know who Joss Whedon is, look him the fuck up now.
RE: Joss Whedon
I would have to say, inevitably perhaps, Buffy; if for no reason other than it was the favourite show of my beloved Princess and I would spend hours, as she watched her DVDs, enjoying her happiness.

Alien 3 wasn't bad either.

At the age of five, Skagra decided emphatically that God did not exist.  This revelation tends to make most people in the universe who have it react in one of two ways - with relief or with despair.  Only Skagra responded to it by thinking, 'Wait a second.  That means there's a situation vacant.'
Buffy. Because... because Spike, and Willow.

Every Slayer is a bimbo.
Please give me a home where cloud buffalo roam
Where the dear and the strangers can play
Where sometimes is heard a discouraging word
But the skies are not stormy all day
(February 12, 2013 at 12:21 am)Violet Lilly Blossom Wrote: Buffy. Because... because Spike, and Willow.

Every Slayer is a bimbo.
Spike is a delicious character. I totally identified with Willow.
(February 12, 2013 at 12:34 am)futilethewinds Wrote: Spike is a delicious character. I totally identified with Willow.

At the point where I am, every character is being an ass to everybody else. I need to finish the series.
(February 12, 2013 at 12:36 am)Violet Lilly Blossom Wrote:
(February 12, 2013 at 12:34 am)futilethewinds Wrote: Spike is a delicious character. I totally identified with Willow.

At the point where I am, every character is being an ass to everybody else. I need to finish the series.
Yeah, it gets rough seasons 5-7. In my opinion, the series finale is satisfying, though.

And then you can try the Season 8 comics. They're hilarious. Buffy and Angel have super god sex and almost destroy the world.
FireflyFireflyFireflyFireflyFireflyFireflyFireflyFireflyFireflyFireflyFireflyFireflyFireflyFireflyFireflyFireflyFireflyFireflyFireflyFireflyFireflyFireflyFireflyFireflyFirefly
<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3
[Image: SigBarSping_zpscd7e35e1.png]
Firefly. I hope they bring it back one day. I need to see River Tam beating up everyone.
(February 12, 2013 at 1:48 am)Tiberius Wrote: Firefly. I hope they bring it back one day. I need to see River Tam beating up everyone.

And in the next episode: she will be totally useless!

(February 12, 2013 at 12:48 am)futilethewinds Wrote: Yeah, it gets rough seasons 5-7. In my opinion, the series finale is satisfying, though.

And then you can try the Season 8 comics. They're hilarious. Buffy and Angel have super god sex and almost destroy the world.

The start of season 3 is rough, what you talking about? Tongue
(February 12, 2013 at 4:20 am)Violet Lilly Blossom Wrote:
(February 12, 2013 at 1:48 am)Tiberius Wrote: Firefly. I hope they bring it back one day. I need to see River Tam beating up everyone.

And in the next episode: she will be totally useless!

(February 12, 2013 at 12:48 am)futilethewinds Wrote: Yeah, it gets rough seasons 5-7. In my opinion, the series finale is satisfying, though.

The start of season 3 is rough, what you talking about? Tongue
Oh yeah, I forgot about that. Well, it gets better in Season 3, I think. It's at least fun to watch.

Nobody does crazy and badass like Summer Glau.