Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 24, 2024, 10:09 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hilarious quotes by theists.
Hilarious quotes by theists.
Come on, you all know a few! Like the quote in Adrian's sig. Here's a nice one:

AV1611VET, Christian Forums Wrote:There are a lot of things I have concluded to be wrong, without studying them in-depth. Evolution is one of them. The fact that I don't know that much about it does not bother me in the least.
RE: Hilarious quotes by theists.
Awesome thread ... I will keep my eyes peeled and check my database!

Kyu
Angry Atheism
Where those who are hacked off with the stupidity of irrational belief can vent their feelings!
Come over to the dark side, we have cookies!

Kyuuketsuki, AngryAtheism Owner & Administrator
I liked this one:

"I can sum it all up in three words: Evolution is a lie - JohnR7, Christian forums [2006-Nov-04] "

Then there's:

"To say the Bible was written by men and may contain inaccuracies completely contradicts the word of the Bible. - Ia Orana, MSN Miss Manners [2008-Jan-01] "

Huh

Or:

"A missionary I knew watched a bullet headed for him do a RIGHT ANGLE before it got to him. - MartyrInTraining, FulfilledProphecy.com [2007-Jan-08] "

Big Grin
WOW! The clarity!

Well, I'm converted to creationism.

That quote is funny hehe. To sum it up in three words from me: What utter bullshit.

That's to sum the quote up...not evolution.

(Oh and I was lying before about being converted...ooh shock horror!).

I might just have to look through my MSN convo history for some quotes...

EvF
(August 28, 2009 at 1:50 pm)EvidenceVsFaith Wrote: I might just have to look through my MSN convo history for some quotes...

Yeah me too Tongue Haha!

There's a quote on here but I'm too nice to use it, I'm that good! Angel
(August 28, 2009 at 2:21 pm)fr0d0 Wrote: There's a quote on here but I'm too nice to use it, I'm that good! Angel

Common, don't be at teaseBig Grin
Personally, it's not God I dislike, it's his fan club I can't stand.
Check this one out...

No, everyone is born Christian. Only later in life do people choose to stray from Jesus and worship satan instead. Atheists have the greatest "cover" of all, they insist they believe in no god yet most polls done and the latest research indicates that they are actually a different sect of Muslims.

Trinidad and Tobago,
Intelligence is the only true moral guide...
Dumb as a bag of cunt hair, Sam.

He must be a bishop of something!
So were a branch off of Muslims..... Great... now that explains a lot....lololol
Intelligence is the only true moral guide...
(August 29, 2009 at 9:47 pm)Samson Wrote: So were a branch off of Muslims..... Great... now that explains a lot....lololol

Wait.....wait.... I have this sudden urge to wrap myself in dynamite and walk into a church. I think I'll have a beer and think it over.

Oh wait...that would fuck up the whole muslim thing, wouldn't it?

No wonder the sorry sons-of-bitches are always so pissed off. Can't drink and can't get laid. I'd look to blow myself up, too.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Letting Go Of God - Julia Sweeney - Hilarious full youtube vid inside Duty 13 1597 May 20, 2020 at 3:20 pm
Last Post: Duty
  This vid is hilarious ignoramus 1 285 April 16, 2019 at 3:40 am
Last Post: vulcanlogician
  Absolutely hilarious!! Jehanne 1 406 January 19, 2017 at 2:47 pm
Last Post: SteelCurtain
  Our Friend Satan - hilarious graphic novel about depressed Satan and DIABOLICAL POPE satan_buttercup 0 798 August 19, 2015 at 5:56 pm
Last Post: satan_buttercup
Bug Best movie quotes Marsellus Wallace 46 6424 June 28, 2014 at 6:56 pm
Last Post: Cyberman
  Movie Quotes to remember BrokenQuill92 7 2269 February 1, 2014 at 12:05 am
Last Post: Sejanus
  Hilarious Conspiracy Theories Abound Mystical 9 3764 December 26, 2013 at 8:39 pm
Last Post: Mystical
  The funny, weird, unusual and hilarious xmas thread KichigaiNeko 5 1926 December 17, 2013 at 7:49 pm
Last Post: Foxaèr
  Quotes: Ayatollah Khomeini on sex with children northumbrian66 41 37860 September 24, 2013 at 6:30 am
Last Post: Fidel_Castronaut
  Hilarious Political Ads My imaginary friend is GOD 7 2687 February 13, 2013 at 12:37 am
Last Post: Mystical