Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 28, 2024, 9:30 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Meteor Injures 500 People in Russia
Meteor Injures 500 People in Russia
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-21468116

Quote:A meteor crashing in Russia's Ural mountains has injured at least 500 people, as the shockwave blew out windows and rocked buildings.

Most of those hurt suffered minor cuts and bruises but some received head injuries, Russian officials report.

[Image: _65904568_017238956.jpg]
RE: Meteor Injures 500 People in Russia
Can you think about a fitting "In Soviet Russia" joke?
(February 15, 2013 at 8:08 am)The Germans are coming Wrote: Can you think about a fitting "In Soviet Russia" joke?

Nope, but some of these videos of it are awesome!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=90Omh7_I8vI

I'm going to honest if I saw that I'd shit myself.
I would think that the Russians are coming.

Badum dash!*
(February 15, 2013 at 8:33 am)The Germans are coming Wrote: I would think that the Russians are coming.

Badum dash!*

I figured it might be North Korea's first attack aimed at the US. They pointed the missile the wrong way..

[Image: un.jpg]
It just came to my mind, didnt something like this happen in Mexico 20 years ago?

+

I just read that this was so well recorded because many russians keep video cameras in their cars - for 2 reasons, to prove inocents in case of an accident and in case they encounter a corrupt policeman.
(February 15, 2013 at 8:46 am)The Germans are coming Wrote: It just came to my mind, didnt something like this happen in Mexico 20 years ago?

No idea I was too young perhaps not even born at the time Tongue

(February 15, 2013 at 8:46 am)The Germans are coming Wrote: I just read that this was so well recorded because many russians keep video cameras in their cars - for 2 reasons, to prove inocents in case of an accident and in case they encounter a corrupt policeman.

I was wondering why the hell everyone had camera's. I love how the traffic barely even slows down while a huge ball of fire is speeding to the ground.
Fireballs are happening every day, but is this a unique incident ?
Mostly I don't hear about casualties.
(February 15, 2013 at 9:00 am)AtlasS Wrote: Fireballs are happening every day, but is this a unique incident ?
Mostly I don't hear about casualties.

This one injured over 500 people, smashed a ton of windows and brought down a couple of buildings. (I've been watching some videos of the damage) The fact that so many people recorded it is pretty special.
I love this, more signs of the apocalypse please...AWESOME.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Why is there people who bother people for no reason? Macoleco 6 1012 October 2, 2018 at 6:51 am
Last Post: Cod
  Russia: MP calls for law allowing gays to be whipped in public squares Gooders1002 14 3879 August 9, 2013 at 11:54 am
Last Post: CleanShavenJesus