Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 29, 2024, 9:06 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Creatoism
Creatoism
Hi can anyone in this forum tell me if they have any information on the religion of Creatoism, I have visited their website, but there is not much about it?
RE: Creatoism
Sure you've not just mis-read creationism?
If more of us valued food and cheer and song above hoarded gold, it would be a merrier world. - J.R.R Tolkien
Creationism.

You're welcome. Next time, Google it yourself.
When I was young, there was a god with infinite power protecting me. Is there anyone else who felt that way? And was sure about it? but the first time I fell in love, I was thrown down - or maybe I broke free - and I bade farewell to God and became human. Now I don't have God's protection, and I walk on the ground without wings, but I don't regret this hardship. I want to live as a person. -Arina Tanemura

No, he is talking about the site at: this place

It's a weird little cult.

I love this line. Check out the spelling too:

Quote:Our religion is unlike others, we are not like other faiths, such as Christianity, Judism, Hinduism, Buddism, Catholicism, Mouslims, Scientology.

Is a Mouslim a skinny rodent? Wink
“I've done everything the Bible says — even the stuff that contradicts the other stuff!"— Ned Flanders
Perhaps Mouslim refers to the Disney-obsessed?
(February 24, 2013 at 4:01 pm)EGross Wrote: No, he is talking about the site at: this place

Potato, tomato Tongue
When I was young, there was a god with infinite power protecting me. Is there anyone else who felt that way? And was sure about it? but the first time I fell in love, I was thrown down - or maybe I broke free - and I bade farewell to God and became human. Now I don't have God's protection, and I walk on the ground without wings, but I don't regret this hardship. I want to live as a person. -Arina Tanemura

As far as I can tell, they don't believe in any gods, miracles, or anything that's not based on evidence. Except the power of prayer, which has been sunk so many times by scientific investigation that it's not even funny anymore. Even the religiously motivated Templeton Foundation was forced to admit it's nothing more than placebo at best and harmful crap at worst.
At the age of five, Skagra decided emphatically that God did not exist.  This revelation tends to make most people in the universe who have it react in one of two ways - with relief or with despair.  Only Skagra responded to it by thinking, 'Wait a second.  That means there's a situation vacant.'
That's weird because prayer works for me every time!
Me too, as it happens. I pray every day for God not to show itself to me, and bingo!
At the age of five, Skagra decided emphatically that God did not exist.  This revelation tends to make most people in the universe who have it react in one of two ways - with relief or with despair.  Only Skagra responded to it by thinking, 'Wait a second.  That means there's a situation vacant.'
Yay! We should start a club or something.