Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: March 29, 2024, 1:10 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Two coincidences in a row?
Two coincidences in a row?
Hey guys.
I wanted to know your opinion about this "prophecy": http://submission.org/splitting_of_the_moon.html

I just find it a bit strange that there are two coincidences in a row! First the Part with the number of Verses till the end and then the time of departure? This 19 calculating is bullshit I think but I have to admit that these coincidences with the numbers and the dates and time of departure amazes me a bit... I know that you can find something like that in any big text but two things concerning the same topic as well? Isn't that very impropable??

Thanks for your thoughts!
RE: Two coincidences in a row?
It's crap. In order to make the "prophecy" work, it has to be changed to a metaphor, rather than superstitious man believing in a real splitting as a sign of the end of the world. Turn anything into a metaphor and you can make anything into anything. Sort of like Jesus saying he will be back in their lifetime, and then changing lifetime to mean they have eternal life and so it will be at the end of days, which no man may know.

Crap.
“I've done everything the Bible says — even the stuff that contradicts the other stuff!"— Ned Flanders
Nothing is more laughable than the mathematics miracles of the quran.
It's like
21029384727 x 4957573329385/594940594845-489493093= the quran must be right!

Also the verse says, the hour HAS come closer and the moon HAS split, past tense.

The next verse says
"Then they saw a miracle; but they turned away and said, "Old magic."

So they saw the miracle of the splitting of the moon, it isn't such a miracle if the splitting of the moon is simply the landing on the moon and bring back moon rocks as the website suggests, and no one saw the moon landing and then turned away and said "old magic" maybe the moon landing has been suggested to be a hoax but not "old magic".
The verse is clearly talking about a literal splitting of the moon which was supposed to have happened in the past. Hence the word HAS being used, and not WILL.

Are you ready for the fire? We are firemen. WE ARE FIREMEN! The heat doesn’t bother us. We live in the heat. We train in the heat. It tells us that we’re ready, we’re at home, we’re where we’re supposed to be. Flames don’t intimidate us. What do we do? We control the flame. We control them. We move the flames where we want to. And then we extinguish them.

Impersonation is treason.

Well, if taking one rock from the moon is splitting it...

...that is one BIG ASS ROCK!!!
“I've done everything the Bible says — even the stuff that contradicts the other stuff!"— Ned Flanders

[Image: mereological-8ball.jpg]

[Image: extraordinarywoo-sig.jpg]
They aren't coincidences. Whoever wants you to believe this 'prophesy' decided on using those numbers afterwards. They looked for numbers to fit their goals, not the other way around. Numerology is some of the oldest, stupidest crap on the planet. If it's a prophesy, why didn't we get better details about it before hand?
[Image: dcep7c.jpg]