Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: March 28, 2024, 3:44 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
North Dakota Senate Passes ‘Personhood’ Amendment, Forgets Women Are People
North Dakota Senate Passes ‘Personhood’ Amendment, Forgets Women Are People
How bout dem Nodaks eh?

The stupid just gets stupider.. Daily.

"Yesterday the North Dakota House passed their stringent "fetal personhood" amendment with a 57-35 vote, which, when proposed to voters in 2014, will ban all abortion with no exceptions for rape, incest, or when the woman's life is endangered by the pregnancy. But the ripple effect continues throughout women's health issues; it may outlaw some forms of contraception and IVF."

If I were to create self aware beings knowing fully what they would do in their lifetimes, I sure wouldn't create a HELL for the majority of them to live in infinitely! That's not Love, that's sadistic. Therefore a truly loving god does not exist!

Quote:The sin is against an infinite being (God) unforgiven infinitely, therefore the punishment is infinite.

Dead wrong.  The actions of a finite being measured against an infinite one are infinitesimal and therefore merit infinitesimal punishment.

Quote:Some people deserve hell.

I say again:  No exceptions.  Punishment should be equal to the crime, not in excess of it.  As soon as the punishment is greater than the crime, the punisher is in the wrong.

[Image: tumblr_n1j4lmACk61qchtw3o1_500.gif]
RE: North Dakota Senate Passes ‘Personhood’ Amendment, Forgets Women Are People
Morons.
ronedee Wrote:Science doesn't have a good explaination for water

[Image: YAAgdMk.gif]

Didn't the people of North Dakota try something like this a couple years ago? And didn't it fail?
Comparing the Universal Oneness of All Life to Yo Mama since 2010.

[Image: harmlesskitchen.png]

I was born with the gift of laughter and a sense the world is mad.
[Image: Nuclear_Facepalm+mixplayers.jpg]
This is about how I feel right now.
Oh I am sure they'll fail again. It just proves how out of touch with reality the law makers there are. Like, every doctor nurse, and CNA in this state is going to totally say oh yeah sure no problem lets just vote that right in. *Scoff

And come to think of it, the more time goes on the more I see pathetic attempts of PR like this. They can't do anything about what the voters want so they spend their money on ad campaigns to show that someone (preferably alot of someones) believes in this shit. Then they go for the gold, and automatically lose by default. Meanwhile they take their passive agressive bullshit out on those easiest to target in society: the working class poor, and all meet up once a week in a golf course to pat each other on the back at a job well done.
If I were to create self aware beings knowing fully what they would do in their lifetimes, I sure wouldn't create a HELL for the majority of them to live in infinitely! That's not Love, that's sadistic. Therefore a truly loving god does not exist!

Quote:The sin is against an infinite being (God) unforgiven infinitely, therefore the punishment is infinite.

Dead wrong.  The actions of a finite being measured against an infinite one are infinitesimal and therefore merit infinitesimal punishment.

Quote:Some people deserve hell.

I say again:  No exceptions.  Punishment should be equal to the crime, not in excess of it.  As soon as the punishment is greater than the crime, the punisher is in the wrong.

[Image: tumblr_n1j4lmACk61qchtw3o1_500.gif]
The republicunts have ceremonially "repealed" Obamacare 36 times since it was passed.

They seem to have no limit for playing to their base and annoying the living fuck out of the rest of the country.
Just tell me when they put just about every mammal on the personhood list... I know it's a long time coming, but I figure it's gotta happen sometime.

This is just the usual bread and butter. Least they could have done was to drizzle some honey across it, or spread some jam, or sprinkled some brown sugar... but noooo: they had to be boring. Again.
Please give me a home where cloud buffalo roam
Where the dear and the strangers can play
Where sometimes is heard a discouraging word
But the skies are not stormy all day
You know, interestingly enough, if a fetus is considered a person, it's still subject to the laws other people are subject to. So, I think there's a loophole: say they're trespassing in the womb.
Comparing the Universal Oneness of All Life to Yo Mama since 2010.

[Image: harmlesskitchen.png]

I was born with the gift of laughter and a sense the world is mad.
The funniest thing is that abortions will occur no matter what the religious legislators write down.

FACT: you have to catch the perpetrators
FACT: EVERY period is an abortion

Dunno
"The Universe is run by the complex interweaving of three elements: energy, matter, and enlightened self-interest." G'Kar-B5
If you live there, you should leave!

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  North Sea oil LinuxGal 7 567 September 4, 2023 at 7:05 pm
Last Post: arewethereyet
  Women and Assault FrustratedFool 17 1109 September 2, 2023 at 2:52 pm
  You think people who hate Queen Elizabeth 2 is same reason MAGA people hated Obama Woah0 13 1199 December 20, 2022 at 3:55 pm
Last Post: brewer
  America. Worse than North Korea. deepend 195 6775 March 26, 2022 at 2:05 pm
Last Post: TaraJo
  Senate Trial has started. Brian37 95 3106 February 15, 2021 at 7:22 am
  Are religions that preach inequality for women and gays, traitors to their country? Greatest I am 129 4701 February 8, 2021 at 9:26 pm
Last Post: Greatest I am
  All Hail the Second Amendment Minimalist 3795 624503 August 14, 2020 at 12:29 pm
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  Equal pay for women's soccer or no Fed funding bill brewer 55 4631 August 4, 2019 at 7:25 am
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  Rabid Republicans in Oregon senate Rev. Rye 5 589 June 22, 2019 at 9:58 pm
Last Post: brewer
  If the 25th amendment wasn't meant for Trump, then who was it meant for? GODZILLA 24 1613 October 20, 2018 at 1:22 am
Last Post: onlinebiker