Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: March 28, 2024, 10:19 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Get yer tits out for islam, wheyyyyy
Get yer tits out for islam, wheyyyyy
http://www.huffingtonpost.co.uk/2013/03/...30611.html

"She deserves to be stoned to death"

"Her act could bring about an epidemic. It could be contagious and give ideas to other women."

Give ideas? Stoned to death? You absolute islamic ball bags.
You are currently experiencing a lucky and very brief window of awareness, sandwiched in between two periods of timeless and utter nothingness. So why not make the most of it, and stop wasting your life away trying to convince other people that there is something else? The reality is obvious.

RE: Get yer tits out for islam, wheyyyyy
Yeah ...saw this in the news feed. Stupid islam; so shocked over a pair of breasts?

I am starting to wonder IF islam is just a haven for paedophile/ homosexuals in denial. Thinking
"The Universe is run by the complex interweaving of three elements: energy, matter, and enlightened self-interest." G'Kar-B5
They would freak out watching the Major Boobage episode of South Park.
I can't say I'm surprised. I mean, what do you expect from a bunch of yahoos who think this is ok.....

[Image: Mohammedbefore_zpse2a28fe2.png]

.....but this is worth killing people over?

[Image: Mohammedafter_zpsdf9bc910.png]

I am now tempted to go post topless pics on some Islamic sites. That should be fun, shouldn't it?
I live on facebook. Come see me there. http://www.facebook.com/tara.rizzatto

"If you cling to something as the absolute truth and you are caught in it, when the truth comes in person to knock on your door you will refuse to let it in." ~ Siddhartha Gautama
Prissy Parameciums in my book Tara
"The Universe is run by the complex interweaving of three elements: energy, matter, and enlightened self-interest." G'Kar-B5
I'm going to register on Al Jazeera forums and post a picture of me lobbing my cock out, with a caption saying "suck this mohammed"
You are currently experiencing a lucky and very brief window of awareness, sandwiched in between two periods of timeless and utter nothingness. So why not make the most of it, and stop wasting your life away trying to convince other people that there is something else? The reality is obvious.

You named your cock Mohammed?
At the age of five, Skagra decided emphatically that God did not exist.  This revelation tends to make most people in the universe who have it react in one of two ways - with relief or with despair.  Only Skagra responded to it by thinking, 'Wait a second.  That means there's a situation vacant.'
(March 25, 2013 at 5:17 pm)Stimbo Wrote: You named your cock Mohammed?

Why not? I have a penis called Santa. It only comes once a year but when it does it fills your stockings.

MM
"The greatest deception men suffer is from their own opinions" - Leonardo da Vinci

"I think I use the term “radical” rather loosely, just for emphasis. If you describe yourself as “atheist,” some people will say, “Don’t you mean ‘agnostic’?” I have to reply that I really do mean atheist, I really do not believe that there is a god; in fact, I am convinced that there is not a god (a subtle difference). I see not a shred of evidence to suggest that there is one ... etc., etc. It’s easier to say that I am a radical atheist, just to signal that I really mean it, have thought about it a great deal, and that it’s an opinion I hold seriously." - Douglas Adams (and I echo the sentiment)
The things we learn on this forum... Big Grin
This shit is so infuriating. Radical Islam needs to go die in a fire.