Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: March 29, 2024, 11:02 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Fancy a game?
Fancy a game?
Last year I lost my steam account when my pc was wrecked and my old adress was deleted.

I just set up a new one yesterday and will start buying some games again.

Just wanted to ask if someone may be interested in playing a game here and then?

I will first rebuy my favorite titles. Which will be the total war series, so in case anyone is interested in playing a battle or two, I am ready to defeat you in a humiliating way Tongue
RE: Fancy a game?
I am not much of a shooter gamer. I had to pawn my PS3 a while back, when the economy was bad, and I have not gotten around to getting another one. My preferred game was Dragon Age: Origins. I never had the opportunity to play the second one in the series.
"Never trust a fox. Looks like a dog, behaves like a cat."
~ Erin Hunter
(April 3, 2013 at 1:46 am)Mr Infidel Wrote: My preferred game was Dragon Age: Origins. I never had the opportunity to play the second one in the series.

It DA2 was a bit crap anyway.

I lost one of my steam accounts made a new one bought games for it and then managed to log onto it again somehow from a friends PC I had used it on one time XD. So now I have two steam accounts with a bunch of games Tongue

Anyway I have Rome TW as a physical copy if I can find it I'll play. What other games have you got? I might write down and share my list of games Tongue
Currently non.

But I will rebuy the all total war games, today I might buy Shogun 2 (including all DLC s) or Napoleon (Including all DLC s)
(April 3, 2013 at 5:34 am)The Germans are coming Wrote: Currently non.

But I will rebuy the all total war games, today I might buy Shogun 2 (including all DLC s) or Napoleon (Including all DLC s)

I have Napoleon without any DLC. I think I only played it once or twice. I think it ran a bit weird on my old PC. I'm more than happy to have you humiliate me on that.
Ok. I guess I will buy Napoleon today then Smile

It might still take some time until I come home. But when I do I will add you on steam.

If you want to add me, my account name on steam is: The_Germans_are_coming
(April 3, 2013 at 5:40 am)The Germans are coming Wrote: It might still take some time until I come home. But when I do I will add you on steam.

If you want to add me, my account name on steam is: The_Germans_are_coming

Yeah, I won't be back till this evening. Then its just a matter of downloading and installing it on my new-ish PC. Shouldn't take too long tho Tongue
If you ever get to playing Borderlands 2, I'm in Big Grin
When I was young, there was a god with infinite power protecting me. Is there anyone else who felt that way? And was sure about it? but the first time I fell in love, I was thrown down - or maybe I broke free - and I bade farewell to God and became human. Now I don't have God's protection, and I walk on the ground without wings, but I don't regret this hardship. I want to live as a person. -Arina Tanemura

Good to know, I am not sure how long it will take for me to get it up and running.

But I will let you know.

I dont have borderlands 2, but if I should ever get it, I will let you know.

I ill probably wait until it is cheaper. For now I have to get back all my favorite games.
I'll certainly play. Hit me up when you're ready.
I could have sworn I have Medieval: Total War around here, somewhere.
(March 30, 2013 at 9:51 pm)ThatMuslimGuy2 Wrote: Never read anything immoral in the Qur'an.