Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 28, 2024, 11:55 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Risking my life...
Risking my life...
I wonder if I should write a book called "30 Problems in Quran".

And then publish it. Only thing is that I am going to be risking my life, you know how some Muslims are with killing apostates and those who oppose Islam and all.

The thing is if I am silent and don't share my knowledge...well that's just cowardness.

Freeing people from the bondage of Islam can go a long way, more than simply free them from a false religion, but help establish world peace or at least peace in the middle east.
RE: Risking my life...
You could publish it under a pseudonym.
"Never trust a fox. Looks like a dog, behaves like a cat."
~ Erin Hunter
Mystic, where do you live?
Quote:Freeing people from the bondage of Islam can go a long way, more than simply free them from a false religion, but help establish world peace or at least peace in the middle east.

[Image: 345-muslim-outrage.jpg?w=540]

I wish you luck with these fuckers.
Recommend you publish it under name of George W. Bush.

For kicks Wink
Please give me a home where cloud buffalo roam
Where the dear and the strangers can play
Where sometimes is heard a discouraging word
But the skies are not stormy all day
(April 3, 2013 at 1:47 am)Mr Infidel Wrote: You could publish it under a pseudonym.

Use "Salman Rushdie." He's already marked for death, so another bullseye won't matter.
"Well, evolution is a theory. It is also a fact. And facts and theories are different things, not rungs in a hierarchy of increasing certainty. Facts are the world's data. Theories are structures of ideas that explain and interpret facts. Facts don't go away when scientists debate rival theories to explain them. Einstein's theory of gravitation replaced Newton's in this century, but apples didn't suspend themselves in midair, pending the outcome. And humans evolved from ape- like ancestors whether they did so by Darwin's proposed mechanism or by some other yet to be discovered."

-Stephen Jay Gould
(April 3, 2013 at 1:38 am)MysticKnight Wrote: I wonder if I should write a book called "30 Problems in Quran".

And then publish it. Only thing is that I am going to be risking my life, you know how some Muslims are with killing apostates and those who oppose Islam and all.

The thing is if I am silent and don't share my knowledge...well that's just cowardness.

Freeing people from the bondage of Islam can go a long way, more than simply free them from a false religion, but help establish world peace or at least peace in the middle east.

DO IT!!

Seriously Mystic. islam is a horrible religion/ ideology! (as bad as xtianity and judaism)

DO IT!! Heart
"The Universe is run by the complex interweaving of three elements: energy, matter, and enlightened self-interest." G'Kar-B5
You could try to immigrate... I know it's not ideal to leave your home, but if your home is dangerous for someone with your views, why stay? Perhaps I'm naïve... I've always wanted to get away from my family and perhaps you wouldn't want to leave yours... Just thinking...
(April 3, 2013 at 1:47 am)Mr Infidel Wrote: You could publish it under a pseudonym.
But not "Aractus" because that's my pseudonym! Big Grin
For Religion & Health see:[/b][/size] Williams & Sternthal. (2007). Spirituality, religion and health: Evidence and research directions. Med. J. Aust., 186(10), S47-S50. -LINK

The WIN/Gallup End of Year Survey 2013 found the US was perceived to be the greatest threat to world peace by a huge margin, with 24% of respondents fearful of the US followed by: 8% for Pakistan, and 6% for China. This was followed by 5% each for: Afghanistan, Iran, Israel, North Korea. -LINK

"That's disgusting. There were clean athletes out there that have had their whole careers ruined by people like Lance Armstrong who just bended thoughts to fit their circumstances. He didn't look up cheating because he wanted to stop, he wanted to justify what he was doing and to keep that continuing on." - Nicole Cooke
I live in Canada. So it's not as risky as it would be if I lived in say Saudi Arabia.

But if it got famous, they surely would find out, some way or another or am I wrong about that?