Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: March 28, 2024, 7:00 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
SC/NC Attitudes on Sex (and spelling) Meet Atheist Humor
SC/NC Attitudes on Sex (and spelling) Meet Atheist Humor
My friend Luke and his cohorts overtook a post that subsequently got taken down before he could post the last response.

[Image: 17804_10151409572816099_1562334764_n.jpg]
[Image: Untitled2_zpswaosccbr.png]
RE: SC/NC Attitudes on Sex (and spelling) Meet Atheist Humor
Where do I apply to get Theresa to teach my children? DATS da kind ufv edumacation i want dem to hav
"Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe." -Einstein
(April 18, 2013 at 1:13 pm)Baalzebutt Wrote: Where do I apply to get Theresa to teach my children?

Or more importantly, to replace the desk that I just reduced to kindling with my forehead.
"Well, evolution is a theory. It is also a fact. And facts and theories are different things, not rungs in a hierarchy of increasing certainty. Facts are the world's data. Theories are structures of ideas that explain and interpret facts. Facts don't go away when scientists debate rival theories to explain them. Einstein's theory of gravitation replaced Newton's in this century, but apples didn't suspend themselves in midair, pending the outcome. And humans evolved from ape- like ancestors whether they did so by Darwin's proposed mechanism or by some other yet to be discovered."

-Stephen Jay Gould
Meanwhile, over in G-Town...

[Image: Obama1_zpsa1ce0624.jpg]
[Image: Obama2_zpsb437b57c.jpg]
[Image: Obama3_zps9a46a9f3.jpg]
Theresa's sister?
Save a life. Adopt a greyhound.
[Image: JUkLw58.gif]
Apparently!
Quote:WHEN U LOOKING UP FROM HELL YALL WILL NOW THAT HE FUCKED UP OUR COUNTRY

When I looked up "From Hell" I got this. Which I'm thinking is a far better read than anything Cassandra Burke ever produced.
"Well, evolution is a theory. It is also a fact. And facts and theories are different things, not rungs in a hierarchy of increasing certainty. Facts are the world's data. Theories are structures of ideas that explain and interpret facts. Facts don't go away when scientists debate rival theories to explain them. Einstein's theory of gravitation replaced Newton's in this century, but apples didn't suspend themselves in midair, pending the outcome. And humans evolved from ape- like ancestors whether they did so by Darwin's proposed mechanism or by some other yet to be discovered."

-Stephen Jay Gould
Mmmm, good Johnny Depp movie, too. Him in a bathtub with absinthe? Yes, sir!
Apparently, Theresa isn't a fan of schools teaching people anything at all.
Even if the open windows of science at first make us shiver after the cozy indoor warmth of traditional humanizing myths, in the end the fresh air brings vigor, and the great spaces have a splendor of their own - Bertrand Russell
Quite the brain trust, that one.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Name a movie that would have been creepy with a sex scene The Valkyrie 40 2192 November 21, 2020 at 12:45 pm
Last Post: BrokenQuill92
  Brunei to Punish Adultery and Gay Sex With Death by Stoning Megabullshit 0 228 March 31, 2019 at 2:38 am
Last Post: Megabullshit
  What Was Your Sex Education Like? Jade-Green Stone 30 2602 October 21, 2018 at 10:39 pm
Last Post: chimp3
  A Thought On Oral Sex BrianSoddingBoru4 28 1623 September 22, 2018 at 12:26 am
Last Post: Minimalist
  My humor, I know it's off the wall Foxaèr 13 1970 May 8, 2018 at 8:03 am
Last Post: Little lunch
  Anyone else had an AF meet up? About to lose my virginity Whateverist 52 8435 April 29, 2018 at 9:12 am
Last Post: Whateverist
  Another sex poll...4 or 9? John V 85 14510 April 19, 2018 at 4:25 am
Last Post: CapnAwesome
  Do We Have AF Members in Spain (Who Might Want to Meet Us) Jenny A 3 1281 April 2, 2018 at 2:58 pm
Last Post: pocaracas
  Food or sex? Which would you give up? Angrboda 67 5861 January 1, 2018 at 3:14 am
Last Post: Thumpalumpacus
  Why do some people lack a sense of humor? NuclearEnergy 20 3651 November 25, 2017 at 11:48 am
Last Post: vorlon13