Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 26, 2024, 11:37 am

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
So what if I'm wrong?
So what if I'm wrong?
[youtube]iClejS8vWjo[/youtube]
Best regards,
Leo van Miert
Horsepower is how hard you hit the wall --Torque is how far you take the wall with you
Pastafarian
RE: So what if I'm wrong?
Now that was awesome... 5 stars all the way.....

Thank you leo-rcc.....for posting this..I've never came across him before, but now i'll have to check out his other vids..Smile
Intelligence is the only true moral guide...
"...even if Christians don't ...even if those people that actually understand what it is I'm talking about tell me I got it wrong... (because I knew better)... where did I go wrong Huh"

LOL
Great vid. Thanks Leo.

EvF
For those that enjoy this video. Scott is an Actor /Musician and as you can see quite an amazing speaker. He has had quite an impact on my religious views over the years.
If you enjoyed this video goto his website http://www.theoreticalbullshit.com
Peace In
Omjag86
Atheism is a non-prophet organization.
Frisbeetarianism; The belief that when you die your soul goes up on the roof and gets stuck...
George Carlin
ROFLOL
That Leo was absolutely brilliant and it's going on my Facebook page tonight!!!!!

Awesome ... if I could give you more than 1 rec point I would!

Kyu
Angry Atheism
Where those who are hacked off with the stupidity of irrational belief can vent their feelings!
Come over to the dark side, we have cookies!

Kyuuketsuki, AngryAtheism Owner & Administrator
(September 9, 2009 at 3:06 am)omjag86 Wrote: For those that enjoy this video. Scott is an Actor /Musician and as you can see quite an amazing speaker. He has had quite an impact on my religious views over the years.
If you enjoyed this video goto his website http://www.theoreticalbullshit.com
Peace In
Omjag86

I second everything omjag86 says here. I have seen many of his excellent videos and I highly recommend them.
Best regards,
Leo van Miert
Horsepower is how hard you hit the wall --Torque is how far you take the wall with you
Pastafarian
Oh that was great. I wish I could post it on my facebook page. Too many of my friends are clients and ChristiansSad
binnyCoffee
(September 9, 2009 at 11:35 am)binny Wrote: Oh that was great. I wish I could post it on my facebook page. Too many of my friends are clients and ChristiansSad

You can ... I have Smile

Kyu
Angry Atheism
Where those who are hacked off with the stupidity of irrational belief can vent their feelings!
Come over to the dark side, we have cookies!

Kyuuketsuki, AngryAtheism Owner & Administrator
he's pretty amazing, not bad to look at either Wink
Cher

"I have no advice for anybody; except to, you know, be awake enough to see where you are at any given time, and how that is beautiful, and has poetry inside. Even places you hate" -Jeff Buckley

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  I posted this on the wrong board, please delete this thread. DespondentFishdeathMasochismo 23 2992 November 26, 2015 at 4:30 am
Last Post: Edwardo Piet
  What's morally wrong with homosexuality? leo-rcc 0 1354 April 15, 2010 at 10:16 am
Last Post: leo-rcc
  Sam Harris: 'Can we ever be right about right and wrong?' Edwardo Piet 2 2437 December 21, 2008 at 10:04 am
Last Post: Edwardo Piet