Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 27, 2024, 9:18 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Just another nut?
Just another nut?
I am a former Christian who, as a byproduct of my search for the truth, discovered that the Bible is written in what is essentially an allegoric code. If I am right, then not only is this one of the greatest secrets in the world, but it also suggests that it may be possible to actually prove that Christianity and other religions are frauds. (I have cracked a portion of the code, and I believe that it should be possible to crack as much as 90% and this should prove to many that the code is real and the messages it transmits are to be taken seriously.) Naturally, I expect to be dismissed as another nut, but I cannot help but suspect that someone, somewhere has a similar view so I have landed here. I plan to eventually post in this forum some examples of what I have found. Although the authors of Holy Blood, Holy Grail failed to get their context correct, those that have read this book may have an easier time accepting my ideas since my context will help make sense out of the evidence the authors present.
RE: Just another nut?
Welcome aboard. You should definitely post your bible code and what you think you've cracked in whatever section of the forums you feel is appropriate. I'd love to see it.
I am the Infantry. I am my country’s strength in war, her deterrent in peace. I am the heart of the fight… wherever, whenever. I carry America’s faith and honor against her enemies. I am the Queen of Battle. I am what my country expects me to be, the best trained Soldier in the world. In the race for victory, I am swift, determined, and courageous, armed with a fierce will to win. Never will I fail my country’s trust. Always I fight on…through the foe, to the objective, to triumph overall. If necessary, I will fight to my death. By my steadfast courage, I have won more than 200 years of freedom. I yield not to weakness, to hunger, to cowardice, to fatigue, to superior odds, For I am mentally tough, physically strong, and morally straight. I forsake not, my country, my mission, my comrades, my sacred duty. I am relentless. I am always there, now and forever. I AM THE INFANTRY! FOLLOW ME!
Hey man, if you play Zeppelin backwards, you can hear the devil talking...
[Image: Untitled2_zpswaosccbr.png]
Zeppelin? Don't be fooled, really it's Chicago...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XJxSP3LC9BA

Welcome aboard newbie!
(April 19, 2013 at 11:07 am)thesummerqueen Wrote: Hey man, if you play Zeppelin backwards, you can hear the devil talking...

"Paul is really dead....."
Welcome Enjoy the forums Smile
(April 19, 2013 at 11:01 am)swordwords Wrote: If I am right, then not only is this one of the greatest secrets in the world, but it also suggests that it may be possible to actually prove that Christianity and other religions are frauds.

You needed a system of secret codes to figure that out?
"Well, evolution is a theory. It is also a fact. And facts and theories are different things, not rungs in a hierarchy of increasing certainty. Facts are the world's data. Theories are structures of ideas that explain and interpret facts. Facts don't go away when scientists debate rival theories to explain them. Einstein's theory of gravitation replaced Newton's in this century, but apples didn't suspend themselves in midair, pending the outcome. And humans evolved from ape- like ancestors whether they did so by Darwin's proposed mechanism or by some other yet to be discovered."

-Stephen Jay Gould
I think someone read too many Dan Brown novels.
[Image: Untitled2_zpswaosccbr.png]
Hiya and welcome to AF! ^_^
When I was young, there was a god with infinite power protecting me. Is there anyone else who felt that way? And was sure about it? but the first time I fell in love, I was thrown down - or maybe I broke free - and I bade farewell to God and became human. Now I don't have God's protection, and I walk on the ground without wings, but I don't regret this hardship. I want to live as a person. -Arina Tanemura

(April 19, 2013 at 11:29 am)thesummerqueen Wrote: I think someone read too many Dan Brown novels.

Actually, I think I read too much Plato.

From Plato’s Theaetetus:
Socrates: “In the name of the Graces, what an almighty wise man Protagoras must have been! He spoke these things in a parable to the common herd, like you and me, but told the truth, his Truth, in secret to his own disciples.”

From Mark 14:10-12:
Mark 14:10 When he (Christ) was alone, the Twelve and the others around him asked him about the parables. 11 He told them, "The secret of the kingdom of God has been given to you. But to those on the outside everything is said in parables 12 so that, "'they may be ever seeing but never perceiving, and ever hearing but never understanding; otherwise they might turn and be forgiven!'"

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Yeah, I'm a Pratchett nut, how'd you guess? GUBU 16 2987 September 13, 2015 at 4:53 pm
Last Post: Lemonvariable72
  Just another introduction Ocato 11 4109 August 19, 2012 at 5:59 pm
Last Post: Ocato
  Just another (black) Atheist here Drkojiin 42 9966 June 4, 2012 at 7:08 am
Last Post: Brian37
  Just another atheist... rubikscube 6 1490 January 9, 2012 at 7:48 pm
Last Post: Blam!
  I just registered just now! Emma_Hates_Islam 46 11963 December 26, 2011 at 4:34 pm
Last Post: Happy UnBeliever
  Just another newbie. kosmicdebris 5 1522 June 25, 2011 at 1:44 am
Last Post: Anymouse
  Just Another Atheist Aletheia 2 967 May 8, 2011 at 3:43 pm
Last Post: Autumnlicious
  Just Another Newbie... azharrison 9 3185 March 4, 2011 at 3:00 pm
Last Post: downbeatplumb
  Just another Atheist chick saying 'Hello World' ldarwin 19 3800 October 8, 2010 at 11:51 am
Last Post: Minimalist