Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 27, 2024, 6:56 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Greatness Game
The Greatness Game
Just so we can feel good.

Do you think someone in the forums is great? Why? So you say:

________ I think you're great because ____________.

And that's pretty much it. Smile

I start.

Kichi, I think you're great because you intimidate me through the screen. That's badass. You are funny and cynical. You are mean, woman! Best witch I ever met.

missluckie, I think you are great because you are beautiful, talented, and outrageous and your love story is awesome (congrats on the soon to be marriage). I'm glad we met (per se).

Stimbo, I think you're great because you attract me to read you. I don't know how, but if I see Stimbo, me reads! Also, you were helpful the other day.

LastPoet, I think you're great because you are strong and didn't give in the other day. I respect that.

Creed, I think you're great because you stand up for others even if you get nothing out of it (but beatings).

and that's that. If you have something to say about someone, and it's positive, say it here. Big Grin

oh, and I'm jrsm, by the way. lol no need for a new intro.
Pointing around: "Fuck you, fuck you, fuck you, you're cool, fuck you, I'm out!"
Half Baked

"Let the atheists come to me, and stop keeping them away, because the kingdom of heathens belongs to people like these." -Saint Bacon
RE: The Greatness Game
Frankie J, I think you are great because you amuse me a great deal. I laugh at all your jokes.
Cunt
I could say something nice about you. Frankie sounds like a fun name to scream out Wink lol true story.

Wink Shades
Pointing around: "Fuck you, fuck you, fuck you, you're cool, fuck you, I'm out!"
Half Baked

"Let the atheists come to me, and stop keeping them away, because the kingdom of heathens belongs to people like these." -Saint Bacon
AthiestForums.org is great because it brings greats minds alike together!
Imagination will often carry us to worlds that never were. But without it we go nowhere. - Carl Sagan
Professional Watcher of The Daily Show and The Colbert Report!
(May 1, 2013 at 1:29 am)Dragonetti Wrote: AthiestForums.org is great because it brings greats minds alike together!

Then why haven't I seen any others? Thinking

I think cheese is grate, because it's the best shredder in the world.

Well, the second best.

[Image: master+shredder.jpg]
Please give me a home where cloud buffalo roam
Where the dear and the strangers can play
Where sometimes is heard a discouraging word
But the skies are not stormy all day
Ivy I think you're great because you're good looking and I'm shallow.

Are you ready for the fire? We are firemen. WE ARE FIREMEN! The heat doesn’t bother us. We live in the heat. We train in the heat. It tells us that we’re ready, we’re at home, we’re where we’re supposed to be. Flames don’t intimidate us. What do we do? We control the flame. We control them. We move the flames where we want to. And then we extinguish them.

Impersonation is treason.

Why thankyou Ivy! (jrsm) Blush

For me ALL the atheistic members of this forum are just fantastic, awesome and caring people! Only a few theists on this forum come close and of course many theists are just woeful people (more proof that their deity doesn't exist otherwise they would be perfect intelligent people like atheists... yes?)

I agree with you Ivy, I see Stimbo in the last post of a thread and I just HAVE to see what witty comment he's made! See Min as a last poster on a thread and the same thing happens....I JUST HAVE to see!! Big Grin .....

Perhaps I might be a shorter list if I call out those that I think make worthless posts?
"The Universe is run by the complex interweaving of three elements: energy, matter, and enlightened self-interest." G'Kar-B5
Stimbo you are great because you're so eloquent and smart. Intelligence oozes from your posts.

Lilly you are the greatest because you are you!

Tonus you are the greatest, because ever since you started to post, I find myself agreeing with you and you write really decent and spot on posts.

My fellow mods and admins, you are the greatest guys to work with!

Hell, I love most people on these forums, but I think that these four will do. For now Tongue
When I was young, there was a god with infinite power protecting me. Is there anyone else who felt that way? And was sure about it? but the first time I fell in love, I was thrown down - or maybe I broke free - and I bade farewell to God and became human. Now I don't have God's protection, and I walk on the ground without wings, but I don't regret this hardship. I want to live as a person. -Arina Tanemura

Apo you are great because you have some of the most well thought out, on-point posts in these wonderful forums.

Miss Lickie, you are great because you are a genuinely nice person with both feet planted firmly on the ground.

Min, you are just great.

JStrodel is great because he is the poster child for Idiot International.
"Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe." -Einstein
summerqueen you are great because you use the sharpest sarcasm ever and your posts are bold and smart.
Half Baked