Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: March 28, 2024, 10:30 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
BT
BT
The Antikythera Mechanism
[youtube]Yt_tjQSdl30[/youtube]

This Binary Universe
[youtube]t-duqsCFXxc[/youtube]

[youtube]eGtTRVhMNEQ[/youtube]

I love music from "BT". Hope you guys enjoy it too if you haven't heard of em before. Smile
The dark side awaits YOU...AngryAtheism
"Only the dead have seen the end of war..." - Plato
“Those who wish to base their morality literally on the Bible have either not read it or not understood it...” - Richard Dawkins
RE: BT
Torrent raping them now!

Like to listen to music while i sleep, this is pretty much perfect.

Isn't 1.618 the start of the fibonnaci sequence?
Haha I'm so glad you like it man! Yeah its awesome to listen to when you wanna just sit back and relax or drift off to sleep...very soothing for most of it anyway Big Grin
“Those who wish to base their morality literally on the Bible have either not read it or not understood it...” - Richard Dawkins
You need to check out 'Souyuan' - Awesome dark ambient electronic group.
(September 10, 2009 at 7:28 am)theVOID Wrote: You need to check out 'Souyuan' - Awesome dark ambient electronic group.

I'm on it! Big Grin
(September 10, 2009 at 7:21 am)theVOID Wrote: Isn't 1.618 the start of the fibonnaci sequence?
No:

1, 1, 2, 3, 5, 8, 13, 21...
I wonder what 1.6218 means, if anything.
http://www.google.com/search?client=safa...afe=active

^-I don't know either Smile
Please give me a home where cloud buffalo roam
Where the dear and the strangers can play
Where sometimes is heard a discouraging word
But the skies are not stormy all day
(September 10, 2009 at 1:39 pm)Saerules Wrote: http://www.google.com/search?client=safa...afe=active

^-I don't know either Smile

First thing to appear in the google search:

Coronation Street

LOL..but I quite enjoyed watching that with my aging aunt when I was staying with her in Ashford in June this year. Tongue

Hmm after looking through the search results, I still don't know if for this song it has a specific meaning. Hell, its a good song anyway!
I thought this was something serious ... vaguely interesting when it gets going but ultimately does very little for me.

Kyu
Angry Atheism
Where those who are hacked off with the stupidity of irrational belief can vent their feelings!
Come over to the dark side, we have cookies!

Kyuuketsuki, AngryAtheism Owner & Administrator