Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 25, 2024, 8:10 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Iran Moves to legalize marriage for girls under 10 years old
Iran Moves to legalize marriage for girls under 10 years old
Article from the Digital Journal

Sad

Poor kids. Apparently, Iran doesn't think the size of their unemployed and underemployed youth is large enough yet either.

P.S. I didn't realize this article was almost a year old but pretty disturbing nonetheless.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
“Recognize that the very molecules that make up your body, the atoms that construct the molecules, are traceable to the crucibles that were once the centers of high mass stars that exploded their chemically rich guts into the galaxy, enriching pristine gas clouds with the chemistry of life. So that we are all connected to each other biologically, to the earth chemically and to the rest of the universe atomically. That’s kinda cool! That makes me smile and I actually feel quite large at the end of that. It’s not that we are better than the universe, we are part of the universe. We are in the universe and the universe is in us.”
― Neil deGrasse Tyson
RE: Iran Moves to legalize marriage for girls under 10 years old
I guess they need to define it!
Imagination will often carry us to worlds that never were. But without it we go nowhere. - Carl Sagan
Professional Watcher of The Daily Show and The Colbert Report!
I'm sick of these pedophilic "laws". What kind of sick satisfaction do they feel when they're raping a little girl?
(May 26, 2013 at 4:25 pm)SiRade Wrote: I'm sick of these pedophilic "laws". What kind of sick satisfaction do they feel when they're raping a little girl?

OTOH, a poll of Iranian sheep found they were fully supportive of the new law.
Middle Eastern mainly molest Donkeys and Camels. I wished I could post the footage!
Imagination will often carry us to worlds that never were. But without it we go nowhere. - Carl Sagan
[Image: 04.09.21.Goat-X.gif]
(May 26, 2013 at 4:25 pm)SiRade Wrote: I'm sick of these pedophilic "laws". What kind of sick satisfaction do they feel when they're raping a little girl?

Wouldn't you like to know? Sleepy

(May 26, 2013 at 8:47 pm)Dragonetti Wrote: Middle Eastern mainly molest Donkeys and Camels. I wished I could post the footage!

Dragonetti's into beastiality? Big Grin Wazzup, brudda? Tiger
Please give me a home where cloud buffalo roam
Where the dear and the strangers can play
Where sometimes is heard a discouraging word
But the skies are not stormy all day
(May 27, 2013 at 1:57 am)Violet Lilly Blossom Wrote:

Wouldn't you like to know? Sleepy

(May 26, 2013 at 8:47 pm)Dragonetti Wrote: Middle Eastern mainly molest Donkeys and Camels. I wished I could post the footage!

Dragonetti's into beastiality? Big Grin Wazzup, brudda? Tiger

Cool Shades My footage is from a plane looking down, or a guard tower looking out!
(May 27, 2013 at 2:11 am)Dragonetti Wrote: Cool Shades My footage is from a plane looking down, or a guard tower looking out!

Interesting... my footage is usually beneath my legs, but it's above them if I stand on my head.

I didn't say you've engaged in beastiality (though you no doubt have, and would again), but that you liked what you saw. Sleepy
Please give me a home where cloud buffalo roam
Where the dear and the strangers can play
Where sometimes is heard a discouraging word
But the skies are not stormy all day
LOL! I want to scape that part of my memory out. I wish I could un-see many things.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Woman - Life - Freedom Movement in Iran 2.0 Leonardo17 43 3204 Yesterday at 10:00 am
Last Post: Leonardo17
  Anti-Hijab movment in Iran Eclectic 192 18686 August 26, 2023 at 3:15 pm
Last Post: AVMXF
  Women-Life-Freedom Movement in Iran Leonardo17 69 6341 April 7, 2023 at 7:22 am
  Iran dancing couple given 10-year jail sentence zebo-the-fat 11 1826 February 19, 2023 at 2:19 pm
  Sudan ends 30 years of Islamic Law Foxaèr 34 6010 September 9, 2020 at 9:46 am
Last Post: Sal
  [Quranic Reflection]: Women have the right to state their own rights in the marriage WinterHold 34 4683 June 30, 2020 at 12:07 pm
Last Post: The Architect Of Fate
  [Quranic Reflection]: Quranic manuscripts from 1400 years WinterHold 44 6776 December 24, 2019 at 9:18 am
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  10 years 10 months imprsionment for FB post yragnitup 8 744 March 14, 2019 at 2:44 am
Last Post: viocjit
  In 50 years, Islam may be the world's largest religion, according to Pew Alexmahone 2 673 June 25, 2018 at 1:35 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
  The Quran and The Prohibiting of Pedophilia? Marriage Contracts WinterHold 132 26696 April 27, 2018 at 9:32 am
Last Post: The Grand Nudger