Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 28, 2024, 8:51 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Witchcraft!
Witchcraft!
This is what a uneducated society does!

http://www.emirates247.com/crime/region/...0-1.507147

Witchcraft? Harry Potter here we come.
Imagination will often carry us to worlds that never were. But without it we go nowhere. - Carl Sagan
Professional Watcher of The Daily Show and The Colbert Report!
RE: Witchcraft!
Stupid ignorant pricks Sad
The meek shall inherit the Earth, the rest of us will fly to the stars.

Never underestimate the power of very stupid people in large groups

Arguing with an engineer is like wrestling with a pig in mud ..... after a while you realise that the pig likes it!

Found this on that same site...

http://www.emirates247.com/offbeat/mothe...7-1.460996

Quote:But he says Sanchez ate part of the newborn's brain and bit off three of his toes before stabbing herself twice.

Police say the 33-year-old Sanchez told officers who were called to her house early Sunday that she killed her son at the devil's request.

Who says belief in mumbo-jumbo is harmless?
Even if the open windows of science at first make us shiver after the cozy indoor warmth of traditional humanizing myths, in the end the fresh air brings vigor, and the great spaces have a splendor of their own - Bertrand Russell
Fuck me.
"Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe." -Einstein
What the hell. I'm genuinely shocked. The punishment for sorcery is the death penalty, why were they spared if they were found guilty?
(May 30, 2013 at 3:20 pm)ideologue08 Wrote: What the hell. I'm genuinely shocked. The punishment for sorcery is the death penalty, why were they spared if they were found guilty?

So you believe in sorcery and witchcraft?
"Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe." -Einstein
(May 30, 2013 at 3:30 pm)Baalzebutt Wrote: So you believe in sorcery and witchcraft?
What do you think? I just said that people who are guilty should be killed...is that a clue?
(May 30, 2013 at 3:33 pm)ideologue08 Wrote:
(May 30, 2013 at 3:30 pm)Baalzebutt Wrote: So you believe in sorcery and witchcraft?
What do you think? I just said that people who are guilty should be killed...is that a clue?

So you truly are insane, not just acting that way.
(May 30, 2013 at 3:20 pm)ideologue08 Wrote: What the hell. I'm genuinely shocked. The punishment for sorcery is the death penalty, why were they spared if they were found guilty?

They had a good lawyer.
Witchcraft is no more real than the Quran.
Imagination will often carry us to worlds that never were. But without it we go nowhere. - Carl Sagan
Professional Watcher of The Daily Show and The Colbert Report!