Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 29, 2024, 10:08 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What the Russian army marches to
What the Russian army marches to
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H8slqbNdacM
RE: What the Russian army marches to
At least they marched against the stupid Nazis. They done a good job.
(June 4, 2013 at 6:49 am)ideologue08 Wrote: At least they marched against the stupid Nazis. They done a good job.

Couldnt you think of a better way of gaining my negative attention?
(June 4, 2013 at 6:58 am)The Germans are coming Wrote: Couldnt you think of a better way of gaining my negative attention?
Why are you so defensive about criticism of Nazis? Do you still feel emotional or sympathetic towards it?
(June 4, 2013 at 7:01 am)ideologue08 Wrote: Why are you so defensive about criticism of Nazis? Do you still feel emotional or sympathetic towards it?

Why do you keep constantly refering to the nazis in the presents of my posts?

Do you associate me with them?
(June 4, 2013 at 7:11 am)The Germans are coming Wrote: Why do you keep constantly refering to the nazis in the presents of my posts?

Do you associate me with them?
You're not answering the question, why are you so defensive about Nazis? Being defensive about it is a sign that you are sympathetic towards those ideals. You need to stop defending it and get over its criticism.
(June 4, 2013 at 7:15 am)ideologue08 Wrote: You're not answering the question, why are you so defensive about Nazis? Being defensive about it is a sign that you are sympathetic towards those ideals. You need to stop defending it and get over its criticism.

I have never throughout my entire time on this forum been defensive in any way towards fasism.

What I am defensive of, is you constantly refering to fascism in the presents of myself with the sole purpose of being insulting.

I for one had enought of it.
(June 4, 2013 at 7:23 am)The Germans are coming Wrote: I have never throughout my entire time on this forum been defensive in any way towards fasism.

What I am defensive of, is you constantly refering to fascism in the presents of myself with the sole purpose of being insulting.
Wait, what? You find criticism of Nazism insulting? You find someone criticizing Nazism in your presence unacceptable? Don't you see that this is evidence of your sympathetic nature towards it? Stop finding it insulting and stop defending it. There are no excuses.
Germans,

He probably does.

Also, what do Nazi have to do with this?
Imagination will often carry us to worlds that never were. But without it we go nowhere. - Carl Sagan
Professional Watcher of The Daily Show and The Colbert Report!
(June 4, 2013 at 7:15 am)ideologue08 Wrote: You're not answering the question, why are you so defensive about Nazis? Being defensive about it is a sign that you are sympathetic towards those ideals. You need to stop defending it and get over its criticism.

Or perhaps he feels as if you are associating Nazis too tightly with all Germans, kind of like how I might feel as an American if every time I walked into a room with foreigners everyone brought up General Custer and our genocide of Native Americans (or our recent war of aggression in Iraq).

Look, it's a simple rule: Just don't mention the war around Germans.

Atheist Forums Hall of Shame:
"The trinity can be equated to having your cake and eating it too."
...      -Lucent, trying to defend the Trinity concept
"(Yahweh's) actions are good because (Yahweh) is the ultimate standard of goodness. That’s not begging the question"
...       -Statler Waldorf, Christian apologist

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Jan. 19th, 20 Army Divisions along the border. Gawdzilla Sama 6 339 November 30, 2020 at 1:26 pm
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama