Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 19, 2024, 1:16 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
A Dumb Endangered Species
A Dumb Endangered Species
Howdy to all of you. I'm just introducing myself because I see a lot of my buddies over at Atheist Forums.com are making introductions here. I figure joining another atheist forum doesn't hurt, especially since ours ends up on the fritz often enough to piss me off. Anyways, I'm a college student studying journalism at UM-Flint in Michigan. I like to read and I like to write, though I've been having issues with writer's block lately.

I became an atheist at 15 when I realized that I had no evidence to back up the existence of God. One of my friends over at the college called me a "dumb endangered species" because I am a black atheist. I had half a mind to ask him what God thought about that whole "multiple sexual partners" outside of marriage thing he had going on, but whatever.

Hope to get to know all of you.
RE: A Dumb Endangered Species
Hello!
Welcome Enjoy the forum
Hello and welcome to AF.org! ^_^
When I was young, there was a god with infinite power protecting me. Is there anyone else who felt that way? And was sure about it? but the first time I fell in love, I was thrown down - or maybe I broke free - and I bade farewell to God and became human. Now I don't have God's protection, and I walk on the ground without wings, but I don't regret this hardship. I want to live as a person. -Arina Tanemura

Howdy! LOVE Huey!
Whazzup.
(June 4, 2013 at 4:24 pm)festive1 Wrote: Howdy! LOVE Huey!

Boondocks is the best.Worship (large)
Welcome from the crazy vegan of the forum. Best stay away from me, an angry mob is always right behind me

Angry Mob
"Men see clearly enough the barbarity of all ages — except their own!" — Ernest Crosby.
(June 4, 2013 at 4:45 pm)littleendian Wrote: Welcome from the crazy vegan of the forum. Best stay away from me, an angry mob is always right behind me

Angry Mob

That's only because we love grass-fed meat, and well, you're made of it.

Angel
It's OK for Christians to have multiple sex partners before marriage because... well... it just is. You're not supposed to point out their hypocrisy and do as they say, not as they do.
Christian apologetics is the art of rolling a dog turd in sugar and selling it as a donut.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Big Bad Dumb Christian checking in... O_o bambi_swag 49 6487 October 2, 2015 at 8:01 pm
Last Post: rexbeccarox
  Warning!! Dumb skeptic just joined... Speakeasy 21 7026 February 16, 2011 at 1:37 am
Last Post: KichigaiNeko