Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 27, 2024, 9:38 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hola, I are nieu
Hola, I are nieu
Hi everyone. Nice to see a discussion forum with lots of like minded people.
Just a bit about myself: i'm 21, brought up as a christian but never really knew much about it growing up. Our family never went to church or anything and we basically kept our religious practices at home.

Come after high school I had a bit more time to think for myself and went through about a year of being confused and disoriented. One afternoon my brother showed me these talks by Richard Dawkins on youtube in which he answered a lot of the questions that had been on my mind and quite elegantly and succinctly too. From that moment onwards my interest was only piqued and I read up some more. Christopher Hitchens had also been one of my favorite. He makes quite compelling and logical arguments.

Anyway, so now i'm an atheist Angel
I'm horrible at introductions, so if there is anything in particular you want to know about me I will just answer them Big Grin
RE: Hola, I are nieu
Hello Puertopez,

Welcome to the forum. I hope you enjoy your stay.
Best regards,
Leo van Miert
Horsepower is how hard you hit the wall --Torque is how far you take the wall with you
Pastafarian
Welcom Puertopez!
Good introduction Smile Glad to have you join us! Looking forward to sharing ideas with you..
The dark side awaits YOU...AngryAtheism
"Only the dead have seen the end of war..." - Plato
“Those who wish to base their morality literally on the Bible have either not read it or not understood it...” - Richard Dawkins
Hello and welcome! You'll probably enjoy it here Smile

May I ask what country you're from?
Introduction seemed pretty alright to me!

Welcome to the forums mate.

EvF
Welcome. It's good to see the younger generation coming out of the fog of Christianity and into the light of reality.
binnyCoffee
Welcome to the forums. Christopher Hitchens is a great debater. Possibly my favourite out of the 4 horsemen.
Good intro poo-er-topez Smile ...& Welcome!!!

(September 16, 2009 at 4:15 am)puertopez Wrote: we basically kept our religious practices at home.

You observed ritual you mean??
Hola puertopez

Welcome to the forum. I hope you enjoy your stay here.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Hola yall. DocChartreuse 15 1027 November 24, 2020 at 11:52 am
Last Post: Brian37
  Hola, Nice to Meet You Seraphina 35 4534 May 23, 2016 at 10:58 pm
Last Post: Seraphina
Wink Hola hola camaron sin cola JerryBerry92 73 10613 May 11, 2016 at 11:51 pm
Last Post: J a c k
  Hola! elunico13 17 5355 March 20, 2012 at 8:57 am
Last Post: FallentoReason
  Hola from New Mexico! blue 6 2333 July 19, 2009 at 7:46 am
Last Post: Kyuuketsuki
  Bonjour, Hola, gutten tag, fitlike, hello AngelaRachnid 4 2259 July 8, 2009 at 3:00 pm
Last Post: fr0d0