Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 28, 2024, 6:36 am

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Hi there from the UK
Hi there from the UK
Nice to see atheism is finally taking off in the US.
(September 16, 2009 at 8:58 am)mike0001 Wrote: Nice to see atheism is finally taking off in the US.

Hi there, Mike, and welcome aboard!
RE: Hi there from the UK
Hi there Mike! Glad to have you join us Smile I hope you enjoy your stay in the forums!
The dark side awaits YOU...AngryAtheism
"Only the dead have seen the end of war..." - Plato
“Those who wish to base their morality literally on the Bible have either not read it or not understood it...” - Richard Dawkins
Why thanks, Retorth! I have been an atheist for over 40 years so I guess I am not going to go away!
That is excellent, Sir! Smile I take my hat off to you. Again, most glad to have you onboard!
The dark side awaits YOU...AngryAtheism
"Only the dead have seen the end of war..." - Plato
“Those who wish to base their morality literally on the Bible have either not read it or not understood it...” - Richard Dawkins
(September 16, 2009 at 8:58 am)mike0001 Wrote: Nice to see atheism is finally taking off in the US.

Hi there, Mike, and welcome aboard!

I have read that discrimination of athiests is the only one not considered 'bad' in most of America.

Would that be a fair assessment?

You can fix ignorance, you can't fix stupid.

Tinkety Tonk and down with the Nazis.

....Mike, what happened to your post? You seem to be quoting yourself and saying Hi to yourself...XD

Anyway, welcome aboard.
"The way to see by faith is to shut the eye of reason." Benjamin Franklin

::Blogs:: Boston Atheism Examiner - Boston Atheists Blog | :Tongueodcast:: Boston Atheists Report
Welcome fellow atheist. I find this place a great way to dechristianify myselfSmile I sometimes feel over saturated with all the churches and Christians around here.
binnyCoffee
Welcome to the forums Mike.

I also have a split personality - "No I don't" - see what I mean? Joke

EvF
I loled at the avatar > _ >

Welcome Mike.
Please give me a home where cloud buffalo roam
Where the dear and the strangers can play
Where sometimes is heard a discouraging word
But the skies are not stormy all day
Welcome to the forums mike Big Grin

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Hey there, hi there, ho there NaughtyButNice 19 3088 February 14, 2016 at 4:56 am
Last Post: ignoramus
  Hello!!! I am glad to see there is an awesome atheist community out there! The Reason Tribune 2 1824 August 31, 2012 at 3:49 am
Last Post: Oldandeasilyconfused