Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 25, 2024, 6:20 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Got a new PC!!
Got a new PC!!
Actualy I wanted to build one together myself.
But I received a special offer for this one, and for 500 euros it seemd to be a bargain.

http://aldi.medion.com/md99215/at/content/md8845.php

Now, that I have this I will be spending more time in medieval Japan, 18th century Europe, Skyrim, Oblivion, Morrowind, Liberty city and other places - hence there will be a greater absence from the forum.
RE: Got a new PC!!
*It is in German* in my fake German accent!
Imagination will often carry us to worlds that never were. But without it we go nowhere. - Carl Sagan
Professional Watcher of The Daily Show and The Colbert Report!
*Google Translate

Big Grin
"The Universe is run by the complex interweaving of three elements: energy, matter, and enlightened self-interest." G'Kar-B5

Meh, it's in Euros. How good can it be?

[Image: extraordinarywoo-sig.jpg]
Who the hell still buys PCs?
Can't read the German but it looks powerful enough and nothing obvious missing. You get a lot of bang for your buck these days in desktops but I replaced mine with portables/laptops years ago and have never looked back.

Of course I don't really play any games and those are the things that need the power.
(June 16, 2013 at 4:19 am)The Germans are coming Wrote: Now, that I have this I will be spending more time in medieval Japan, 18th century Europe, Skyrim, Oblivion, Morrowind, Liberty city and other places - hence there will be a greater absence from the forum.
Go slay those dragons! Big Grin
"Men see clearly enough the barbarity of all ages — except their own!" — Ernest Crosby.
(June 17, 2013 at 3:53 am)NoraBrimstone Wrote: Who the hell still buys PCs?

If you want an great gaming experience you must have an desktop computer. Laptops are way to much expensive to have them for gaming.
[Image: oie_24131128_CIMC84_Qv.jpg]
Sometimes I Pretend To Be Normal,But It Gets Boring. So I go Back to Being Me.
It's all about the Tower...yes?
"The Universe is run by the complex interweaving of three elements: energy, matter, and enlightened self-interest." G'Kar-B5